What Grinds My Gears.

WGMG - to the CFA and their use of cancer causing sustances cause it was cheap and finding out the old man used to have to clean the shit out of the pumps etc that were used as it used to gum everything up.............

Only 1 in 3 have developed cancer from it :hmm: and potentially 70000 plus are affected

Members dont see this ad

WGMG,

The stupid ʞ©$ɟ that decides to come to work with a ʞ©$ɟing chest infection. Despite everyone telling him to go to the doctors or stay home, he comes to work because he thinks people will think less of him.

Great job, Rock up sick. Pass it on to everyone that has to work with you. Then eventually ʞ©$ɟ off home one day because you're too sick to work.

Swallow your pride, take a day off and go to the doctors before it gets that bad you're completely ʞ©$ɟed and everyone else around you is at home crook with the same shit. Asshole.

WGMG; ʞ©$ɟen gaylord "car scene" wankers. "Hellaflush", ʞ©$ɟen "stance", all of that shit.

Having negative 500 degrees of camber on the rear of your car does not make it anything other than a wank.

Lowering an IRS car doesn't have to amount to ridiculous camber, there are ways around it and your car might actually look good. If you're having trouble fitting some wheels then do some freaking guard work. And not trying to fit 25 inch wheels on a car that has trouble clearing 19's in the first place is normally a good place to start...

Hi Will!!!!!!!

IMAG0380.jpg

:D :D :D :P hahahahaha

WGMG: The Shire.

My housemate watches this show just to complain about how shit it is. She's an idiot, she also watches that show about Lara Bingle and writes it off the whole time she's watching it. I don't understand why she would watch all the episode of a show she already knows she doesn't like, and complain about how much she doesn't like while she watches it.

Edit: Just realised she was only watching the preview for The Shire, not that actual show. Lol I leave the room as soon as anything to do with reality tv comes on so I thought that show had already been on for a while, apparently it's not even out yet?

Edited by rian
  • Upvote 1