Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

People who pull into a servo with the window down with a smoke in the mouth and kids in the back

People who pull into a servo with the window down with a smoke in the mouth and kids in the back

 

And then throw the still burning but onto the driveway.............................

WGMG: Missing a shift :D

 

Found out the other night that my fuel door has a whole bunch of light scratches all over it. That was probably from when I brushed the home gym when I backed it to the far side of the carport to look at the fvcking boot leak I can't find... Which brings me to my next hatred. :rant:

WGMG: Being informed that the world is going to "end" on my birthday.

Edited by It's_AUDM_Yo

My neighbour got his hands on the LMFAO album and is cranking it. Fcuk living in town houses. I'm going to shuffle my foot into his stereo, I'm serious and I know it.

 

That sucks man!!

Grab a Slim Dusty album and have stereo wars. You know you want to :yes:

That would work too :rocknroll:

My neighbour got his hands on the LMFAO album and is cranking it. Fcuk living in town houses. I'm going to shuffle my foot into his stereo, I'm serious and I know it.

 

Crank this, I give him 35 seconds before he loses the will to live.

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.