What Grinds My Gears.

Wgmg......the amount of s**t you see on facebook ie the amount of fights over petty crap.....and then the responses when people get so worked up. You know what????? ........don't worry be happy :) or in the words of richard prior ' have a coke and a smile and shut the f**k up'

The exact reason I have not and will not get on bookface!!

Members dont see this ad

Just got this message on Boost in regards to my sale thread.

Hey mate, just a quick question about the 4-age you dropped in your ke70, was the motor originally sitting in horizontally in the ae82? I'm looking to do the same conversion. A quick response would be appreciated. Cheers.

tumblr_m54l4bN0SK1rp7cw1o1_500.jpg

So I just crawled out of bed at 6am, showered, dressed, gathered my samples, drove accross town, was 10 minutes early to my 8 O'clock sales meeting, only to look at my phone as I arrived to see a feeble text from the client cancelling the meeting. Really, a text? You called to make the meeting, why the ʞ©$ɟ can't you call to postpone? Too afraid Ill be disappointed, or just oversleeping, saying ʞ©$ɟ it, and sending me text as you roll over and go back to sleep. ʇ~~ɔ. ʞ©$ɟing too afraid to call me, sends a text, one hour before a meeting that it takes me 45 minutes to get to and start with the words, hope I don't wake you? How the ʞ©$ɟ could I not be awake then? WTF? Its the ʞ©$ɟing point for you to grab my attention, and let me know not to wast 2.5 hours travelling to your asshole of a house.

Not to mention I passed on a photo shoot and some stand up paddle boarding to accept this meeting, and now I have a ʞ©$ɟed up Saturday with nothing to do, no work prospects and too much rage for my own good.

Bad ebayers

Won a nice canon flash for $21.

The seller has not sent it and just marked it as posted. Now of course 5 weeks later its not arrived, and the seller refuses to provide the receipt or tracking information. To me that means he never sent it. He is a pretty green ebayer, with a score of 20. I assume he thinks he can get away with this shit. Negative feedback to the face motherʞ©$ɟer.

And another thing, don't setup a second paypal account and transfer money from one to the other, even if you use another email address...... Not even 10 minutes later i received a call from paypal asking what the go was...

Yep second that,

They clearly have the particulars and can see a match but won't refund money somewhere else, yet you don't ever have to go to the bank to do the same, stoopid

WGMG Driving a 42 year old bog stock corona down the monash fwy in the far left hand running lane, flat out at 65 mph only,

to have every single tradie and clubsport driver magnetically attracted to the arse of my grannymobile, i mean honestly how fast do you guys think

its gonna go?, wtf...jeesus, the more toolboxes and concrete mixers on the back of a ve ute the faster it goes, TARGA TRADESMANIA!!! ps are holden giving

these crapheaps to every first year apprentice tradie or what?