Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It Happened Again

Featured Replies

I got this to replace my coupe, which is currently off the road due to someone deciding it was too low.

 

Anyway, It's a 1980 model with a 5K, and unfortunately only a dirty old 4 speed. But it goes good....breezed through rego and is a bloody good little car.

 

Here's some pics

post-632-1190635026_thumb.jpg

post-632-1190635059_thumb.jpg

post-632-1190635068_thumb.jpg

post-632-1190635171_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rolla__Boy

  • Replies 47
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

nice!

what are those white wheels off? size?

what year? sorry for all the questions...but personally i think they look sweet on that car painted white!

  • Author

This isn't a discussion thread. If you have questions...pm me. This is a topic about my car, not my wheels.

 

They are off a Datsun Bluebird TRX roughly 1984 I believe. Anyone into small cars should instantly recognize TRX rims. Do some research

lol corolla owners who don't know what trx rims look like... whats this world coming too...

 

your cars kinda funky looking man, i rate it. good body aswell.

I'm a commodore man, but I'm slowly learning

but i should of researched myself :)

sorry

  • Author
your cars kinda funky looking man, i rate it. good body aswell.

 

 

Thanks I've been working out haha.....

 

The body is pretty good, all 4 doors are pretty well stuffed though, which is not so bad as I have 4 perfect doors from my KE30 that got jumped on. I'll be using the KE30 bonnet and grill and stuff too. Now I just need some KE30 bumpers.

 

I have painted all my gauges white and fitted blue LED's too, I have to change door trims still, but I have some nice seats in it.

 

I'll get some interior pics up soon.

This isn't a discussion thread. If you have questions...pm me. This is a topic about my car, not my wheels
The wheels are on your car. so therefore are part of your car.

 

This isn't a discussion thread
Well next time make it so nobody can post except you then shit will not be discussed.

or just make it so every one but slo83 can post,

 

looks good and clean mate, not going to put the s/c set up on it?

The wheels are on your car. so therefore are part of your car.

 

x 2. I thought it was relevant. The bloke obviously liked them and to me it was a compliment to your car and he was just asking what they were off. I didnt know either.

or just make it so every one but slo83 can post,

 

+1

 

 

 

on another note, good to see your back! car looks good you got much planned for it?

 

p.s. what happening with the coupe? are we going to see it back better than ever, any time soon?

You guys are a bunch of ass lickers. If you stick your tongue any further it will be in his mouth.

 

 

I like rollaboys cars and he has done some good mods to them, and i think that Dookie was asking a genuine question about his car

 

Oh and if u feel like deleting this go ahead, And if you feel like banning me from making posts in your threads go for it. just had to see rude arrogent people make other people who have not been into rollas for long look like idiots.

 

lol corolla owners who don't know what trx rims look like... whats this world coming too...
Just because he is on a Corolla website doesn't mean he knows every little thing about a corolla. People come here to learn aswell.

 

/End rant

I'm with slo on this one! :)

 

We're not allowed to chat or discuss things like this in for sale thread, cruise threads, or the local "spotted" threads. And now your given dookie a serve cause he asked a question about your car in your projects thread!! :cool:

yea you are all weird, he asked you a question about your wheels, in ur members ride thread get over it...don't listen to them dude its all good

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.