September 26, 200719 yr comment_199987 FFS guys you should all know geoff by now, he likes to stir the pot...you know...yank your chain. ^^^^^^ those posts up there is exactly what he wants you to do. Get over it and stop posting crap in the thread. Report
September 26, 200719 yr comment_200073 yeah i agree with slo. i know basically nothing about cars, i am trying to piece together as much as i can but i wasnt brought up in that enviroment and i get confused most of the time with all your lingo. don't give people like me a hard time for not knowing about cars. would be like me giving someone a hard time cos they don't know about something i know alot about. and yeah he was askin a question about something on the car. last i knew you posted pics in project for people to comment and ask questions. Report
September 26, 200719 yr comment_200100 He doesn't have the interweb any more so he tends to vent his angst (and there is a lot of it) in big lumps instead of slowly dribbling it out over everyone else's threads like he used to... Report
September 26, 200719 yr comment_200102 lol..... ^^^^^^^ agreed. Now i don't wanna hear another thing about it. Report
September 29, 200719 yr Author comment_200630 What petrol did you put in it :) Well actually Trev, I'm glad you asked. I tend to use unleaded, as I find it unloads in 3rd if I don't. Next week though we are going to run it on Optimax and tune the NOS timing another millisecond and it should run 9's. To the rest of you idiots....f@$k off :D I didn't demand you read my thread, or my posts....I only put it up here for the people I wanted to show the car to, if you don't like it, or don't like what I write...don't read it. He asked one question about my wheels, and I answered it....he didn't need to ask any more. Plus I was probably in a bad mood. Either way f@$k you guys :yes: p.s. I love you Simon Report
September 29, 200719 yr comment_200638 I got this to replace my coupe, which is currently off the road due to someone deciding it was too low. Anyway, It's a 1980 model with a 5K, and unfortunately only a dirty old 4 speed. But it goes good....breezed through rego and is a bloody good little car. Here's some pics You knocking the 4-speed? Report
October 1, 200719 yr Author comment_200996 Yes I am knocking the 4 speed. It makes me want to kill midgets Report
October 1, 200719 yr comment_200998 Yes I am knocking the 4 speed. It makes me want to kill midgets Everything makes you want to kill midgets. Report
October 1, 200719 yr comment_201016 haha that was funny to read "check out my new car guys" "someone asks question about said car" "STOP ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT MY CAR" sorry. it does look nice though. Report
October 1, 200719 yr Author comment_201027 I have all sorts of other bits and pieces done to it now too, I will have to organise more pics. My apologies to all midgets reading this forum. Report
October 1, 200719 yr Author comment_201033 Ok this is rare, and don't get used to it...but I am in a good mood....It does sometimes happen...so here we go. I'm a commodore man, but I'm slowly learningbut i should of researched myself :) sorry Sorry, I was bein an asshole....Yes you need to ask things you don't know in order to learn. I genuinely apologise and feel free to abuse me back if I am a rude prick :sob: The wheels are on your car. so therefore are part of your car. Well next time make it so nobody can post except you then shit will not be discussed. Shhh no one likes you. or just make it so every one but slo83 can post, looks good and clean mate, not going to put the s/c set up on it? SC setup got sold a while back mate....this one will cop some boost though...but shhh *secret plans* x 2. I thought it was relevant. The bloke obviously liked them and to me it was a compliment to your car and he was just asking what they were off. I didnt know either. Point taken...I apologise +1on another note, good to see your back! car looks good you got much planned for it? p.s. what happening with the coupe? are we going to see it back better than ever, any time soon? I have a few things planned for this one....Coupe is still just sitting, like always....waiting, wishing, wondering...if I will ever fix it. Maybe one day. I'm with slo on this one! :) We're not allowed to chat or discuss things like this in for sale thread, cruise threads, or the local "spotted" threads. And now your given dookie a serve cause he asked a question about your car in your projects thread!! :D My apologies yea you are all weird, he asked you a question about your wheels, in ur members ride thread get over it...don't listen to them dude its all good Yes yes yes point taken, I apologise. yeah i agree with slo. i know basically nothing about cars, i am trying to piece together as much as i can but i wasnt brought up in that enviroment and i get confused most of the time with all your lingo. don't give people like me a hard time for not knowing about cars. would be like me giving someone a hard time cos they don't know about something i know alot about. and yeah he was askin a question about something on the car. last i knew you posted pics in project for people to comment and ask questions. What you wrote is too true, and I was in a bad mood. I am sorry. Feel free to beat me :) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now