It Happened Again

Rolla__Boy

I got this to replace my coupe, which is currently off the road due to someone deciding it was too low.

Anyway, It's a 1980 model with a 5K, and unfortunately only a dirty old 4 speed. But it goes good....breezed through rego and is a bloody good little car.

Here's some pics

post-632-1190635026_thumb.jpg

post-632-1190635059_thumb.jpg

post-632-1190635068_thumb.jpg

post-632-1190635171_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rolla__Boy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

your cars kinda funky looking man, i rate it. good body aswell.

Thanks I've been working out haha.....

The body is pretty good, all 4 doors are pretty well stuffed though, which is not so bad as I have 4 perfect doors from my KE30 that got jumped on. I'll be using the KE30 bonnet and grill and stuff too. Now I just need some KE30 bumpers.

I have painted all my gauges white and fitted blue LED's too, I have to change door trims still, but I have some nice seats in it.

I'll get some interior pics up soon.

This isn't a discussion thread. If you have questions...pm me. This is a topic about my car, not my wheels
The wheels are on your car. so therefore are part of your car.

This isn't a discussion thread
Well next time make it so nobody can post except you then shit will not be discussed.

You guys are a bunch of ass lickers. If you stick your tongue any further it will be in his mouth.

I like rollaboys cars and he has done some good mods to them, and i think that Dookie was asking a genuine question about his car

Oh and if u feel like deleting this go ahead, And if you feel like banning me from making posts in your threads go for it. just had to see rude arrogent people make other people who have not been into rollas for long look like idiots.

lol corolla owners who don't know what trx rims look like... whats this world coming too...
Just because he is on a Corolla website doesn't mean he knows every little thing about a corolla. People come here to learn aswell.

/End rant

I'm with slo on this one! :)

We're not allowed to chat or discuss things like this in for sale thread, cruise threads, or the local "spotted" threads. And now your given dookie a serve cause he asked a question about your car in your projects thread!! :cool: