October 17, 200718 yr comment_203884 The 11th sounds good BIG month with johns picnic then ours then the cccv but i have to go to that one, as the meet point is about 15min from my place. I`ll do some research on times etc and get back. stu. Report
October 17, 200718 yr comment_203950 LOL @ fuel leak in Valiant. I never used to put more than 20 litres in because when i went around right corners it would leak out the filler cap. I saw an AP5 do this just the other day. One thing I don't miss about that car is the 25L - 100km it drank. 11th looks like it may be a goer then, i've got a wedding that weekend I think it's the Saturday. Report
October 18, 200718 yr Author comment_204123 what car have u got now paul, well should i say how many do u have now! do u still have the 86? Report
October 18, 200718 yr comment_204147 The 86 is and always has been my dads car, and yeah it's in storage at his factory still. He still plans to fix it up. I'm driving a KE70 panelvan at the moment, i'll chuck a clickable link in my sig 4 ya. Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_204214 Worst fuel consumption, a mates dads HJ prem. Cost them 60$ (when fuel was really cheap) to get from ballarat to dandynong. Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_204222 My old HZ ute (202 auto) would get about 19mpg on the freeway!!! and that was better than it did earlier in its life. Towed a camper to Bathurst in a V8 HZ and used less fuel than it did by itself Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_204236 Well I pulled just over 60miles out of 35 litres yeaterday... not great on the hip pocket but damn does it look good doing it! Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_204237 I can't complain yet about fuel consumption, but considering my 12A rotary conversion got approved 1hr ago.....I will soon have a reason to whinge. The owner of the engine I bought said he got 17L / 100kms when he was angry, and about 14L / 100kms on a good day. Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_204281 christ kangaroosa, that engine conversion was freaking quick!! but not as quick as your rolla will be... **EDIT** just looked at the rotarolla thread...ignore me tonite, too many beers... Edited October 19, 200718 yr by dfunkt Report
October 19, 200718 yr comment_204291 Yeah it will go ok.....once it gets treated to a Bridge Port job. :lolcry: I broke my 5K again, so i have my 4K with a HUGE cam in the rolla now. Ohh so sluggish. Good news is that the 62kw 5K will be up for sale soon. Report
October 20, 200718 yr comment_204401 Well I pulled just over 60miles out of 35 litres yeaterday... not great on the hip pocket but damn does it look good doing it! I supose you don`t want to hear that my new 2.5di turbo mazda bt50 gets about 430-460km on 35ltrs and with my rolla on a trailer on the back would still smoke a v6 falcadore!! :lolcry: Back to business who is interested in going to the proposed meet for lunch at noojee good scenery etc. From memory the food at the pub was good too. It will take approx 1hr45min to 2hr to drive from Northland shopping town to Noojee. I would prefer also to meet the pack at a stop in Lyllidale, a bit less driving from the peninsula. I`ll also have to call the pub to find out what time and if they even have lunch. Time would be about 10 - 10:30 leave would also depend on the pub lunch serving times but there is two in town. Just some ideas. stu. Report
October 21, 200718 yr comment_204523 my old cruiser pulled 20l to the hundred, on the free way, was too scared to think what it pulled around town glad the insuance company brought that one off me Report
October 22, 200718 yr comment_204662 my old cruiser pulled 20l to the hundred, on the free way, was too scared to think what it pulled around townglad the insuance company brought that one off me Your old cruiser sucked compared to the new blundera. haha But what i whant to know is there anyone else other than Paul, Nobbler, Webers4x48 and myself? Report
October 22, 200718 yr comment_204678 hey guys count me in, be awesome to catch up and go for a drive with you blokes. fingers crossed my car's registered this week. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now