Rwd 4age Kits Available

Members dont see this ad

No worries. They don't have a webpage, and I actually demanded progress on the interweb from them when I spoke to them. lol. Anyhow, There is a picture of the top front hose in the for sale section that ke25 racer took (i bought the item from him). I guess these guys have quite a market with all the clubman fogies getting into 4as. They have custom castings and billet stuff in the kits, looks awesome. Much neater than my tigged housings. Never asked the dizzy question....

Well I asked the dizzy question. They charge $380 to convert a 20valve for a standard ECU / RWD setup. They convert it to run with a different coilpack and a factory 20valve igniter. This essentially plates up the dizzy and uses it as a sensor and puts some coils in a different location. I was told the conversion can be done for 380 but you will have to provide your own coils and igniter to get it running. So will actually cost about $500 at least to get running. But once you have it you have it and you will save some money not needing tuning on a standard computer in the long run. I bet its well presented too. Anybody out there have pics of the kit? Yager don't have a strong presence on the web.

• 5 months later...

Like talk in another language for me..

i don't understand much about ignitors and coil packs etc..

cost?

i'll do some more research!

any more help would be good!

i will be buying a 20v very soon.... to go in my 55 i hope!

just waiting on confirmation of a loan.

Without getting off topic to much or hijacking this thread,

Coil packs replace the distributor to point where the distributor is removed entirely. Coil packs are usually individual (one coil pack per spark plug) but there is the odd dual coil pack getting round. I'm not 100% on whether factory brains would run this. If you are seeking finance, I would loan the extra bit a go for a quality after market ECU to run every thing.

All that being said though, coil packs aren't totally necessary. I'm sure you could figure your way round the fowling distributor problem with a little thought.

Chris