Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Storm 12/12/2007

Featured Replies

Anyone catch that storm??

 

I did. This is the first time I got Wet. I had to close my car window as I usually leave it open a crack. The second time was when I had to pull the flags in as they had fallen down thge poles onto the ground. The third time I was removing a fallen tree that had blocked one of our driveways. Both durring the 2nd and 3rd times I was freeaking out cause I had thunder going off behind me. Not too safe. :P

Anyway, this pic is meant to show the opposite of a sweaty arm pit. in fact its the only dry part. I'm pulling a really dorky face for some reason.

post-1158-1197451696.jpg

I had to close both my Automatic doors as the store started flooding.

post-1158-1197452950_thumb.jpg

The non automatic door had a waterfall in front of it.

post-1158-1197451752_thumb.jpg

That's not all that was flooding. The cars parked on the street were in water.

post-1158-1197451815_thumb.jpg

After they moved everyone was cruising through the massive puddle.

post-1158-1197451845_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1197451885_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1197451895_thumb.jpg

 

Anyone catch any pics??

I love storms...well actually, I like driving through the puddles.... :lolcry:

You look cute in the photo jippy baby!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lolcry: :) :lolcry:

why couldn't you have parked in the drive through?

  • Author

The business still has to function. Got hit with another storm on the drive home. Its not easy driving through a storm while steering with your knees, texting and eating.

watch out for that hail my yellow ke30 has real bad hail damage, it turns a pres-tine car into a parts car in seconds.

You look cute in the photo jippy baby

 

LOL

 

vote 1 cutey

 

hahahahahahahhaha

 

lol, but yeah from where i work @ kedron, the sky loooked a D-e-a-t-h black, no hope of going out to test n tune tonight :lolcry: !

 

look at the amount of water on the road ffs - its upto the sills on 2 of those cars

Ha everyone would of been driving the extra 5m past the goodna car wash so they could get a free bath.

I love storms...well actually, I like driving through the puddles....

 

puddle?

 

PB040242.jpg

PB040243.jpg

PB040244.jpg

 

 

i like puddles too :)

 

didnt get much rain down our way unfortunately, just been steady for the last hour or so. drying up now.

no sign of a storm :lolcry:

Edited by love ke70

puddle?

 

i like puddles too :)

 

didnt get much rain down our way unfortunately, just been steady for the last hour or so. drying up now.

no sign of a storm :lolcry:

 

Wow you must have good door seals or did your feet get wet ?

good door seals :lolcry:

 

only time i got water in the cabin was when all four wheels were 8 inches underwater and i gave it a boot full, water came flying in off the rears through the open window lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.