• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i bought my self a little present which was wy overdue 140amp ark welder. only cost me $106 which includes another another pack of sticks and a welding square.

any way i got staight into making up my supercharger brakets, i ran out of stick before i could completly finish the other support :P and i didnt bother stiking it on for the pic as i have to attach it from under the car (bolts to the under side bolts of the intake manifold), it there strong i can stand on the supercharger with the front bracket by its self without flex ;) there welds a look stody but they all got good penatration lol penatration ;)

ive also complated the main part of the MS loom they took a good day, still needs to be hooked up to the computer which also need to be mounted. I'm still looking for a intake sensor connector (the one that bolts into the top part of the manifold) to finsh it.

all my brand spanking new brake stuff has all arrived finally, i bought 8m of bundy tubeing, a pair of hilux front strut flex hose, pipebender, double flarer. So i will have brakes that work soon hopfully :P

post-303-1158557486_thumb.jpg

post-303-1158557529_thumb.jpg

post-303-1158557545_thumb.jpg

post-303-1158557560_thumb.jpg

post-303-1158557572_thumb.jpg

post-303-1158557587_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...