February 15, 200818 yr Author comment_228098 sweet as guys count me in then sounds sweet love the rollas n lookin like a huge turn out n yeah 4sure bout the keep it chill don't want no defects flying aroud Your on the list mate,see you there. :'( Report
February 15, 200818 yr comment_228174 Sounds good mate, just don't be upset if i don't put the charade on the list. :'( It's all good, I understand... :lol: hahaha See y'all there! cheers, Mark M Report
February 17, 200818 yr comment_228359 this is gunna be so mad.. will have to take heeps of pics Report
February 17, 200818 yr Author comment_228445 this is gunna be so mad.. will have to take heeps of pics Oh yeah, pics is my middle name. I'm wanting to set all the cars up at terrigal meet up so we can take heaps of pics of all the rolla's. :P Report
February 29, 200818 yr Author comment_230610 Yeah ! 1 week to go till the biggest Rolla cruze ever. :yes: Report
March 7, 200818 yr Author comment_231857 Ok every one, two days to go till the cruze . :( I'm excited :) :n: Remember to filll up with fuel before hand :lolcry: Report
March 8, 200818 yr comment_232036 Man, i'm so geed up for this cruise...especially can't wait to meet everyone in the rolla community... Spewin that mine is off the road and i have to drive the daily... :) See you all at Villawood. Mark M Report
March 8, 200818 yr Author comment_232064 Man, i'm so geed up for this cruise...especially can't wait to meet everyone in the rolla community...Spewin that mine is off the road and i have to drive the daily... :) See you all at Villawood. Mark M Sweet, see you there mate. :y: Report
March 8, 200818 yr comment_232092 I'd go if this was in Perth, but really, really interested in seeing lots of pics of it. :) Report
March 10, 200818 yr comment_232379 :) :y: :KY: :D:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave: :bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce: so................... pictures please........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready :popcorn: Edited March 10, 200818 yr by oh what a nissan feeling! Report
March 10, 200818 yr comment_232390 so................... pictures please........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm ready :) some people have beel leaving links in the other thread for this topic http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=16967 Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now