Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grx120

Featured Replies

I'm getting a JZX100 Mark II next month, because it suits all my requirements for a midsize RWD manual sedan, with at least 200kw, and not a falcodore.

Which got me thinking...

Seriously... why did Toyota AU bother creating the hopelessly unremarkable and wrong-wheel-drive TRD Aurion (or, Frankencamry as I like to call it) when things like this have been majestically tearing up the streets of Japan for years?

 

post-1955-1200633783.jpg

 

GRX-120

=

3GR-FE

Supercharger

Rear Wheel f@$king Drive

 

56k click here and come back tomorrow

 

I will probably upgrade to one of these in a few years as they become available for import.

Toyota AU, you suck. Really. If it weren't for grey imports this bloody annoying brand loyalty I seem to have developed, I would have jumped ship years ago.

Edited by 7shades

I agree totally. i don't know what the people in charge of Toyota are thinking. they could chew a massive hole out of holden and fords sales. i suspect that all the directors are Camry driving pensioners. you know the type with tissues in floral boxes on there back parcel shelf.

I think someone at Toyota has a finger up Holden and Fords bum,

 

If Toyota had a good RWD car they could have the whole fist up there!!!

I don't know about the JZX100 Mark II BUT I LOVE the Mark X!

 

:D

  • Author

In the interests of public education... JZX100 Mark II Tourer V, Series 2

My apologies for posting PORN on this otherwise wholesome forum... gnnnnnnnk... aaah.

 

post-1955-1200657662_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1200657671_thumb.jpg

I'm getting a JZX100 Mark II next month

You

 

 

 

bastard

 

:D

Toyota AU, you suck. Really. If it weren't for grey imports this bloody annoying brand loyalty I seem to have developed, I would have jumped ship years ago.

I already have with the new model crap they bring out

except for the older models like the corollas and taliwagons (Every Taliban and his best mate drives them - HiLux)

I'd have no hesitation in buying an aurion, They have proven themselves to be a fast and well balanced car. That said the one you have posted sounds awesome too.

its_beautiful.jpg

 

Dude, I must know, what is it costing you to get that thing?

 

I could justify buying one of those to my wife: it's a toyota, so it'll be reliable, it's a 4 door, so it's sensible, it's comfortable, it's sexy, I just want one.

 

Unless I hear more about the Lexus ISF "M3 eater".......... Lexus IS F Just epic..........

  • Author
Dude, I must know, what is it costing you to get that thing?

 

I could justify buying one of those to my wife: it's a toyota, so it'll be reliable, it's a 4 door, so it's sensible, it's comfortable, it's sexy, I just want one.

 

Thats pretty much the same logic I have used to justify it to my missus as well.

The fact that it goes like shit off a shanghai is just a bonus... :D

 

Not cheap though. In the trim level and auction grade I want (and I'm a picky bastard) I'm not expecting much change from 25-28k. Still much cheaper than any local equivalent that would come even close to matching it though...

Thats pretty much the same logic I have used to justify it to my missus as well.

The fact that it goes like shit off a shanghai is just a bonus... :)

 

Not cheap though. In the trim level and auction grade I want (and I'm a picky bastard) I'm not expecting much change from 25-28k. Still much cheaper than any local equivalent that would come even close to matching it though...

 

That's a fair/reasonable price, I'd pay that, no hesitation........

 

You go, I'll get the ISF, then we can meet at a track day and "drift barges", epic. Or just roll large in the pimpmobiles........ :D

  • Author

I'm ALL about pimpin.

I got a rolla to go fast round corners... the JZX is purely for cruisin, reprazentin' da white middle class stylezz. :D

post-1955-1200720495.gif

 

I'd have to think hard about the IS-F.... for that kinda moolah I could slide into my dream car.... E39 BMW M5....

yeah, E39 M5 is all class! ITB V8 power in a nice looking bavarian.

Why does everyone want a brand new toyota RWD car these days?

 

(don't delete this one)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.