Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Konichiwa, Bitches.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm quite amazed at the amount of euro and exotic stuff I saw today. Like even low spec euro... astras and shit.

 

While I was in the auction hall I watched several Ferraris sell for 250k plus in a matter of seconds. Its truly amazing how quickly it all happens and how much money gets moved. Mind boggling. Definately an experience...

  • Replies 71
  • Views 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

if i keep crying, theres going to be a monsoonal flood in brisbane.

 

:P !!!!!!!!!!!

don't forget tho, Pictures of bitches in skirt just like the ones on tokyo drift.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you gonna be buying anything while your there??

you gonna be buying anything while your there??

 

Unfortunately my camera shat itself pretty much as soon as I landed so pics will be forthcoming as soon as I pick up a new one... there's about 300 electronics stores one street up from my hotel so it shouldn't be a problem :P

Stay tuned kids :yes:

 

can't you read, He got a camera so he can get ontop of my pics of skirts demand.

so the white chaser is yours now? nice

Oh finally a picture of a skirt:

 

post-1373-1203640425_thumb.jpg

 

HA.

  • Author

Oh Trevor, why must you dig up the past... Me and Hummers are soooooo 2007...

 

In other non-skirt related news, went to Toyota Amlux today. 5 floors of shiny Toyotaness... Camera battery went flat (I'm not having much luck with cameras) but I have video. Will upload when I get back to oz.

Edited by 7shades

Travelling with GF makes piccies of aforementioned fishnets etc. rather difficult, but I will do my best for you Trev :P

If it was me and my gf there instead i'd have to buy a second camera so that the gf would have a camera so that she can take shots of the skirts otherwise i wouldn't have a camera, period....

post-1955-1203673850_thumb.jpg

 

My new favourite-est thing EVER... Apple Hi-Chew. Soooooo tasty :yes:

i can get these for you when your back in aus , i have an addiction as well :P

Nice holiday.

 

What is involved in getting cars back to Aus?

 

Also didnt happen to get pictures of any HOT KE15/17 cars in that 5 floors of Toyota goodness?

 

HAHAH are those apple candies better than those German ones?

 

Cameron

  • Author
Nice holiday.

 

What is involved in getting cars back to Aus?

 

Dead easy really... the Japanese end of the system is ruthlessly efficient and easy. Its the Aussie part thats complicated.

 

Also didnt happen to get pictures of any HOT KE15/17 cars in that 5 floors of Toyota goodness?

 

Amlux is essentially a flashy showroom with interactive displays and shiny things, no old stuff. The retro gear is in Odaiba at the Toyota Mega Web, which I will be visiting tomorrow :P

 

HAHAH are those apple candies better than those German ones?

 

Not quite, but pretty damn close!

 

Cameron

Oh and if you happen to like GTRs, take your pick...

 

mini-P2210043.jpg

 

 

how much were these going for?

 

there the r35 arnt they?

  • Author

most had less than 10 thou on the clock and were fetching around 100k.

 

Went to the Toyota Mega-web today... couldn't find that bloody twincam 3K anywhere though. And believe me I looked.

 

Found plenty of other shiny things though :P

 

post-1955-1203763530_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1203763590_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1203763612_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1203763643_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1203763736_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1203763775_thumb.jpg

post-1955-1203763808_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.