Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Rollaclub Dinner - For All Members !!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 235
  • Views 92k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HECK YES MACCAS DINNER love there burgers with double sauce :dance:

 

So any good group shots people or anything?

 

OH OT but my night was FRIGGIN GREAT...lets say got back stage started drinking ith all 3 bands got so much shit signed taken home got home at 4am what can i say and am a tad deff now..lol

 

Cameorn

Twas a great night!

 

yeah i would have to agree, the food was a little 'hows it going', dougy was searching the menu hi and low to see if the waitress's were in there. lol! don't blame him,

 

Thanks to all the people that organised :dance:

 

cheers phatke30!

I would agree for next time to be at another Hogs Breath, the food took ages and when we got it, it wasn't the best.

 

Hmm, Just the thought of food is making me hungry...

loganhome hoggies is fantastic go there about 2 times a week normaly.

plus afterwards you got gahooleys ect near by for drinking and music :dance:

Yes, i could. You would all have to wear the hats and play the games too.

Macca's party has my vote. :jamie: I think that would be entertaining. :dance:

lol yeah maccas sounds like a hoot.

ill bring the cam :dance:

someone else bring a cam too, tabby wont make it :dance:

well if i could have got a lift i would have but at 7.30pm it was a little to late

ok... I'm not soft... I'd been up since 4am that day just to get down there so you can all get knotted :jamie:

 

Big props to Teddy for organising (and being my personal tour guide in the rent-a-rolla) and letting me put my dirty smelly fingers all over the blue car :)

 

Was nice to finally put some faces to usernames... you guys seem a pretty well balanced bunch of nutcases, glad to have made your acquaintances.

 

Des... your phone is rooted... sent a million messages and tried to call but it isn't accepting incoming calls...

 

Pic of Teddy's present from my last trip to Japan, temporarily installed on the rent-a-rolla :P

 

post-1955-1208679144_thumb.jpg

 

As if the handbrake isn't dildo-ish enough in the new rollas :dance:

Edited by 7shades

Des... your phone is rooted... sent a million messages and tried to call but it isn't accepting incoming calls...

 

His service has been shut off as his sister didnt pay her bill.

Lol 7shades. Was nice meeting you all and I had a good time meeting you all. I felt sorry for Davos who was left behind as he couldn't race the fire engine for that corner. Apparently I broke an escalator, though I don't really care too much. Also, it isn't a Ford truck, it's a Dodge =]

 

Was nice meeting you all for the wicked night. Jon and I also went on a cruise today and we randomally found this purple KE30 2 door sedan that a user on here belongs too. Jon and I sort of went off road and bottomed out a few times, though we made it through the day =]

Yes, that off road cruise was alright.

 

Totally surprised to see Dyzza, but yeah. Will have to have a look at the video footage that we shot and make a clip of it.

Well I bought my camera along but didn't pull it out until it was late.

 

Here is Tedster pulling a face for me as I drive and take pics.

post-1158-1208687893_thumb.jpg

Here is Dougie after I pulled over to help with his delemere.

post-1158-1208687908_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1208687922_thumb.jpg

Haha. And Teddy's and Medicine_Mans quick stops. Left a few good marks on the road haha. And the little drags we had at the end of the night. Was fun.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.