I Think Its Time We Went For A Cruise

flat out

Cruise or Meet!?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right....well the only southerners who have even replied are Webb an Mookie, so we might as well just make this a northern cruise, but hese guys are still more than welcome to come!!

Next decision is location. Yes the sideling is an awesome road, but something west of Launceston may be a better idea considering we'll (hopefully) have a few NW boys!!

That way we could say all meet in Launy, cruise the hills, finish in say Deloraine, and split.

Also opinions on a tentative date of Sunday May 4th???????

Start of the month I posted this.....and nobody has commented on the date!!!!! :hmm:

ah yes, ill comment...

cccooommmmeeennntttttt date

yeah f@$ken should be alright for that date, sounds like a Mc' plan STan

... yes ive just had my morning caffine fix hence my annoyingness

edit: I'm going to be evil today, my post count is 666.... death, no one f@$k with me hahaha

Edited by tas_ae71

4th is brilliant, provided I have the car running again by then of course........ because it's a Sunday! :hmm:

If all goes well tomorrow I'm in. Probably with a dodgy tune and an open diff, but if the engine goes in tomorrow, I'm so there........

Edited by Toy-Yoda

You seem to be to only person who is actually committed to coming Ben!!! :cool: .....btw sorry I didn't reply to your PM yesterday.

Spose I'm a little dissapointed in the response, so I've sorta been thinking it wasn't going to happen on the 4th, even though I have been keeping myself free for the day!

A few guys who were keen have also gone down to Hobart for the weekend for drifting at Baskerville.

.....so yeah anyway looks like its not happening!

Yeah, and I rushed through the conversion for Tofu from auto to manual specifically for this cruise too...... ;)

It had to happen eventually and I'm glad that I had the motivation to get it done as quick as I did, but I'm dissapointed that it's not going ahead.......

Oh well, more time to set it up better. :cool: Skun knuckles ghetto backyard workshop FTW!