March 23, 200818 yr comment_234878 Theres a place in wetherill park in sydney, wetherill park panels i think, they make all sorts of aftermarket panels and stuff, try them Report
March 24, 200818 yr comment_234966 Just becareful on the after market panels. They don't always fit up right. Will more than likely need yourself to cut/grind or modify it yourself a little to fit them. Good luck. Report
March 24, 200818 yr comment_234993 I once had info of where to buy the panels here in Brisbane. I can't remember where I put it but they get their panels from Melbourne. Report
March 24, 200818 yr comment_235013 Theres a joint here in geelong called west coast panel imports. i'm going to get a new ke55 bonnet off them. Report
March 24, 200818 yr comment_235078 Hey, decoop would you be able to get more details of ' west coast panels' for me? Report
March 25, 200818 yr comment_235177 Here on the sunshine coast i use a shop called ATI, they are located in palmwoods :D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now