March 29, 200818 yr comment_236036 I got this months issue of hot4s mag it comes with ignition dvd and on it is a story on a 69 ke corolla that has gone topless. very tidy little machine. :hmm: Report
March 29, 200818 yr comment_236049 probably the one on the radrollaz cruise earlier this month. Report
March 29, 200818 yr comment_236050 probably the one on the radrollaz cruise earlier this month. this thread is worthless without pics Report
March 29, 200818 yr comment_236065 i to have seen this not normally my style with all the cali paint n shit but you gotta respect the man for building something as top notch as he has done packs a fare punch too, 200hp from a 2tge+t Report
March 29, 200818 yr comment_236072 I have seen this too on youtube. On the Rad Rollaz cruise they did. It's all blinged and stuff. Looks okay but not my personal opinion what a nice KE should look like :hmm: Report
March 30, 200818 yr comment_236126 If the rims werent so plastic looking and have decent spoke-age and dish-age, it would look a shitload better. Report
March 30, 200818 yr comment_236127 Nope, its crap, it has a Festiva drink holder. Booooooo I am of course joking. Its phat... if not a trifle overcooked. Edited March 30, 200818 yr by 7shades Report
March 30, 200818 yr comment_236159 A little ugly, but still VERY cool.... I like... Gotta appreciate the work that's gone into it. Report
March 30, 200818 yr comment_236190 I saw this on ignition dvd as well as another thread on here, definately not my style but a very nice car never-the-less. Have to appreciate the work gone into it. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now