Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

15x8 Wheels With 0 Offset

Featured Replies

Hi all I'm looking at getting a set of 15x8 wheels with 0 offset for my ke70 and i wondered if any has a photo of what a wheel of the same description fits and looks like on a ke70. if you have pics yous can e mail them to [email protected].

cheers Craig

I've got a pic with 15x8 0 offset challengers on the rears. I'll post it when I get home.

they will stick past stock guards, u will need to flare your guards if your car is low

^^^agreed

 

i run 15x7 with a 0 offset and i needed to do a fair bit or gaurd work, especially in the rear.

I run 205/50/15's tho, if u run a smaller tyre with a bit of stretch u might get away with it, i would expect gaurd work tho.

  • 2 weeks later...
^^^agreed

 

i run 15x7 with a 0 offset and i needed to do a fair bit or gaurd work, especially in the rear.

I run 205/50/15's tho, if u run a smaller tyre with a bit of stretch u might get away with it, i would expect gaurd work tho.

 

I have fairly wide wheels, only in 13's but just wondering about the comment about especially in rear... On my E7 they stick out past the guards in the front but are inside the guards in the rear so if I do lower it anymore, it will only be the front that needs flaring...

Here's a members ride over on ae86dc. He's running 15x8 0 offset all round on 195/50's I think.

 

post-4793-1210501068_thumb.jpg post-4793-1210501089_thumb.jpg

post-4793-1210501109_thumb.jpg post-4793-1210501129_thumb.jpg

 

 

The wheels I'm waiting on from Japan will be 15x7.5 -8. I'll make sure to post some pics of them once they're installed. They're taking a while though, been 8 weeks now and they haven't even touched Australian shores. :D

For a KE70 I'd be gettin some 15x8 -9s :D

 

15x8 +/-0s will fit fine with some 'light' guard mods (read some work with a pole lol) with 195/50s.

 

My mate Asher has some 14x7 -6 on his 71, and that required very little attention with mentioned pole..

 

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

yea thats a pretty fat tyre size on a 7

 

used to run 225's on 6" rims so 205's on 7's seem ok to me.

Edited by coln72

My wheels have arrived. They're 15x7.5 -8 (roughly the same as 8" with 0 offset), I'll be getting tyres for them tonight and hopefully get the rears on. Will post up pics once they're all done.

Here are my wheels. 15x7.5 -8 offset wheels wearing 185/55 tyres (my speedo was out so I used larger profile tyres to make up for it).

 

img6323go4.jpg

 

img6324ji0.jpg

 

img6325cn6.jpg

 

img6326vz4.jpg

 

 

Flare work was involved for them to fit.

Here are my wheels. 15x7.5 -8 offset wheels wearing 185/55 tyres.

Flare work was involved for them to fit.

 

Well worth it tho, those fill out the guards nicely... looks sick...

hey 185 on 7.5 inch rim works but i doubt its legal.

Well worth it tho, those fill out the guards nicely... looks sick...

 

Yep, I agree. Cheers mate.

 

 

hey 185 on 7.5 inch rim works but i doubt its legal.

 

I think a 185 is just too small for a 7.5" rim to be legal, but if I had run 195's it wouldn't have fit. I don't mind a bit of stretch, but each to their own.

Edited by adam-__-

Here are my wheels. 15x7.5 -8 offset wheels wearing 185/55 tyres (my speedo was out so I used larger profile tyres to make up for it).

 

 

 

Flare work was involved for them to fit.

 

 

how hard did these wheels rub?

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.