V8 Ke20 1uzfet Project

oke020

Members dont see this ad

Did some test fitting tonight on radiators and intercoolers, i can even fit a 12" thermo fan in there, here are some pics

2985.jpg

2986.jpg

2987.jpg

2988.jpg

2989.jpg

2990.jpg

2991.jpg

2992.jpg

Here is the plate i made to convert the steering column from box to rack type

2993.jpg

I need a stock KE20 bonnet latch mechanism, anyone?

This is great! have you seen www.1uzfe.com I'm guessing you have... I chatted (via email) with the guy about a year ago, when I had my 1uzfe powered Soarer. It's such a thorough build.

Wonder if you could shoe-horn one of these into a KE10?? :)

Edited by Dunadan

13BT_KE20 - it possible to clear the strut with a 3" dump, i have just enough room to squeeze a 4" pipe down the back of the engine so i am thinking of using a 3.5" dump, probably also going to cut and weld some 4" pipe into the strut tower to make a recess so the bend out of the turbo does not need to be so tight, i have about 1.5" of room inside the tower as the car has custom coilovers in it.

Dunadan - yep the flea website seems to be down? i have had a few KE10s engine bay is not so accomodating :)

i bought a decent mig last night :) PMP020 sent me up some missing bits, he also threw in the bonnet catch i needed.... champion

i am so jelous. i couldnt afford a mig so i bought myself a little oxy set to make myself feel better. love your work its going to be a quick little unit whenits done.