V8 Ke20 1uzfet Project

oke020

Members dont see this ad

Hey guys, yep the 1uzfe-t KE20 ran 9.92 @ 137, unfortunately the car pushed through the foot brake on the line a bit tripping the beams a few tenths before i let it go. The car has no roll cage or harnesses etc so i was only ever going to get one pass. The resulting 60' was a 1.72 where as in reality it would of been closer to a 1.4, I did not realise i fumbled it and it felt strong so i made a pass out of it. Luckily it still went a 9 which is all i wanted to do with it, 1 tenth in the 60 is usually worth 2 at the end so i am thinking it would of went 9.50s fairly easy.

Pretty happy with it, it runs a stock 1uzfe + arp rod bolts, commetic gaskets, arp head studs and upgraded valve springs. The turbo is a copy gt42 and the gearbox was an unknown $150 special with a few mods.

The ODU400 plates are the original plates from the 2JZ ke20, some people think it means DO U in 400m, I usually run those plates on whatever my daily drive is.

Jordan - this car runs stock leafs + caltracks on a shortened 1 tonner 10 bolt diff of all things, the 2jz car runs stock leafs, caltracks, 2 link and a large anti roll bar similiar to what they run in door slammers & a hilux diff.

Some pics from wednesday night

3672.jpg3673.jpg

Edited by oke020
  • Upvote 1

• 8 months later...

Can I suggest you visit his website

Google OKE 020, Scotty has alot of info on there, and him being in the game for a while and owning his own business knows how to make or where to source parts

From the information I know, caltracs are from America and are around 5-600 bucks for a set, and most fab shops have access to them