Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Corolla...likes And Dislikes

Featured Replies

Get heaps of comments from chicks about how they love my car

Wow maybe I should consider moving to east melbourne... :D

 

Last girl I was with said I would be an idiot to buy a $600 rolla after she saw it and we test drove it. So she and my dad talked me out of it. BUT we broke up and 2 weeks later I had the keys in my hand. Good trade I'd say, the car was less temperamental :yes:

  • Replies 67
  • Views 22.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

.

Edited by Johno

  • 2 years later...

i have a 82 ae70 its in project stage atm so can't wait til shes done.

 

also have a ae71 australia spec :)

Edited by ae70 se

Wow maybe I should consider moving to east melbourne... :D

 

Last girl I was with said I would be an idiot to buy a $600 rolla after she saw it and we test drove it. So she and my dad talked me out of it. BUT we broke up and 2 weeks later I had the keys in my hand. Good trade I'd say, the car was less temperamental :yes:

 

 

the gurls in new zealand love the old skol cars. :L

 

nice move i would off done the same......thumbs up

Edited by ae70 se

the gurls in new zealand love the old skol cars. :L

 

 

hahahahaha yea sure...

Likes: it's so small and fun and blue

Dislikes: clonky, slow and has now been crashed into

hahahahaha yea sure...

 

your joken rite??

Pro - ummm....it's a ke35....do I need to say anything else

 

Con - peoples ability to do incredibly shit jobs of fixing them (will be able to see next update of my ride thread)

 

To be honest I was thinking to myself the other night how happy I was with the stock 3k 3spd and the styling of the car. And the ability to to turn heads in semi poor condition.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.