Ke30 2 Door Ftw

Falken_KE30

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did te twin head lgith set up in my ke38 about 2 years or more ago, was allright, bit different to what everyone else had, was kinda a way of tryin to make a shitty ke3# front look half decent liek an awosme ke70 front :lol:

should be ok when ya get this thing on the road, is it higher in te back than it use to be?

from what i can see it was just bolt it

You have to cut the lower spring seat off and weld a KE30 one on, and use a KE30 top hat and spring.

then RA40 LCA and steering arm.

they where in the car when i bought it, but ive taken then out to have a look, and have read to see what made em fit :eatlead:

• 3 weeks later...

so, its been while... but i have got a heap done and the car is closer to being on the road..

Have since got myself some Tan cloth seats off a member on here, (thanks Mate ;) ) and have put them in... still need to get some seatbelts, so seats will have to come out again...!

have also fitted a KE55 console center, and test fitted a old Kenwood cd player that don't work..

door Trims have come off to make way for new Locks.. still need to purchase them haha.

Also got some new rims, have only painted one center black but you get the idea.. they 13x6 and JUST fit over RA40 brakes..

Have cut the U bolts down so they not so long.

Had a problem with none of me keys opening the fuel flap, so had to split it in half with a grinder to get it off.. (yes i took the hose off the tank so no crap goes in!!)

Also Motor runs, have to get a new fuel pump as it don't want to pick up fuel from the tank... but it runs if you hold a jar of fuel with a hose to the pump LOL

Left to do is.

Get seatbelts, fix the rust hole, get some various little parts, get the motor running well... and also the new fuel pump in.

new tyres, and it should be good to go!!

Pics!!!!! :'( :jamie:

1002591vg3.jpg

1002592tl6.jpg

1002593zb0.jpg

1002594cy9.jpg

1002595gw6.jpg

1002596be9.jpg

1002597sv0.jpg

1002598uz8.jpg

1002599nl4.jpg

lOl Mini Corona :jamie:

Na, looks good. I like the XX seats, gives it a bit of class.

So you replacing the apron??

And just curious about the fuel tank problem you had. Was the cap like stuck on?? Like you only turn it a half a turn and it wouldn't come off. Plus turning the key does nothing?? Cause thats the same issue I have with my KE36

that apron is the only one ive managed to find thats usable... will primer it so it don't look so funny...

Yeah the seats are awesome, i love.. and very comfy, though I'm used to a bench seat in the L200 so anything is better haha

Umm the cap would only turn a tiny bit, and the key didnt do anything..