Noisy Lifter

kangaroosa

my engine had teething problems with a million billion oil leaks, but that may have been the builder (oops, that's me :P). and something else as well, i've forgotten now, but i had to have the head off within a week of getting it running. it's still got a crack in it too, but it's above a spark plug so i don't really care, it just leaks a bit of oil and i epoxy it up again. i should try some devcon

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redwarf - I hope your right about the motor having plenty of grunt. I'm sick and tired of P plater commodores hosing me off at the lights. I should mention my HATE of commodores - especially the ones driven by P platers. No i havent had anything to do with the Toyota club in melbourne. I've been told by people that i should join a club, but i have never looked into it.

I might see if i can post a pic of car, its basically stock outside except for some new paint.

There's some good people in TCCA. Quite a bit of KE knowledge there. It's the club that I started off with... um...... quite a few years ago. Very friendly, with a good entry level club motorsport following. I can give you a couple of contacts if you like.

Cheers

R

When you click "add reply", type a little message and look just under the "post icons" bit, and you'll see a section called "post attachment", goto browse, find your piccies and upload. All good ! :P

(Redwarf, 1992)

post-13-1105960269.jpg

Edited by Redwarf

Yeah the contacts would be good, thanks.

I'm still working on getting some pics up here - currently searching the archives to find out how i can post pics from my computer and not a website.

you wont have it yet, when you clock up 100 posts you will have the picture posting option. but if you go to gallery, then down the bottom there will be a piece that sais add your own pics, click there and upload a pic, and link it to here.

It was my wifes (then girl friend) daily drive, and my club motorkhana/ hillclimb car on the weekends. All cars start somewhere....

Kangaroosa, sorry for dragging your thread :P , I'm only keeping it warm until you post your pics.... Honest!