Ke30 Replacement Headlights

Falken_KE30

just wondering what people have used to replace there original headlights in a KE30. the round ones.

My coupe had the KE55 square lights, ive removed them and fitted the round grill, just wondering if i could use something like these

Are the KE30 lights 7"?

Not looking for soemthing super pricey, just something cheapish like them.

Members dont see this ad

I bought some of those crystal type head lights, and found them to be SHIT!

The beam was awful, very similar to the old sealed beam.

So i put the Narva halogen kit back in. Still takes the H4 globe, but i get a MUCH better beam, just like you would in a new car.

Make sure you get a good one is all I'm saying.

how shit? surely not any shitter than the standard lights?

Well the beam shape and throw is not much better then standard, but you do get the choice of globes.

Maybe it was just a shit brand that i got, (ebay too!)

Hella 7 Inch Round Headlights are awesome.

Anything with a good brand, i would reconmend, my Narva ones are the best 100 bucks i ever spent....maybe...

yeah i got some of them H4 super white globes. they seem better

cos the 55's wid square lights have semi sealed beams so yeah.

$27 and i can see better at night =]

and blinding all these people with brand new cars and blinding lights is always a bonus =]

+1 for hella or narva 7" h4 inserts

depending on what you want i converted TA22 mounting brackets to my KE36 and run narva h4 inserts 55/60w hi lo combo on the outboard side and narva h1 100w driving lights on the inboard side

it's eleventy billion times better than before, but it does not work with the ke30 grille obviously

I've got a set like the nes pictured. I removed them for a set of angel eyes I bought. I think the bulbs was using was shit a I couldn't see anything, so I upgaded the bulbs with a Xenon headlamp conversion kit. Its f@$king bright now.

+1 for hella or narva 7" h4 inserts

depending on what you want i converted TA22 mounting brackets to my KE36 and run narva h4 inserts 55/60w hi lo combo on the outboard side and narva h1 100w driving lights on the inboard side

it's eleventy billion times better than before, but it does not work with the ke30 grille obviously

Got pics?

good quality lights ,good quality globes are good but they will work better if the harness to the light is upgraded with relays and higher amp wiring.use the factory wiring to turn the relays on and off,if you mount them close to the front you can replace the harness to the lights with better wiring,the lights are only as good as their power supply.watch the amp rating of the wires and fuses.to work out the amps ,divide the watts by the volts and that is the amps drawn.