February 23, 200917 yr comment_321711 I have a problem, I don't have a pic of Budowski's blue Ae71. Does anyone have a single shot of his car? And also who drives the Blue ke15 and the red Ae82 hatchback? Report
February 23, 200917 yr comment_321717 I thought i saw a single shot of budowski's car somewhere, i'll have a look and see what i can find :) Report
February 23, 200917 yr comment_321743 And also who drives the Blue ke15 and the red Ae82 hatchback? :) Why has no one told me there was a KE-15 sprinter there???????? Report
February 23, 200917 yr comment_321775 KE15 was the KE25...(which was Shanes) Edited February 23, 200917 yr by Bowler Report
February 24, 200917 yr comment_321842 hah, was going to say i don't remember seeing a ke15 :hmm: Report
February 24, 200917 yr comment_321881 KE15 was the KE25...(which was Shanes) Ahh typo.lol Shanes car is really nice. Needs springs and some nice period wheels. stu. Report
February 24, 200917 yr comment_321911 Sorry about the confusion, Ke25 :hmm: What is shanes and cam's screen names? Edited February 24, 200917 yr by Johno Report
February 24, 200917 yr comment_321944 KE15 was the KE25...(which was Shanes) Shane (Pixelatedgoat) drives a blue KE20 :hmm: LB :no2: Report
February 24, 200917 yr comment_321961 Thanks lee! :hmm: This should be in what grinds my gears... This video is giving me the shits, Big time!! Ugrrr! I have to get the data off the video camera using only image mixer 3. No other program will recognize my camera. When i convert it to Mpg, stupid Windows movie maker wont show the movie, all i see is a green screen and hear sound but no picture. When i published it, just a small part to see if its going to work. The pics work and so does the sound track but again only see a green screen when video is shown. And to make matters worse i wanted it in low quality and it said it will be 60mb once made. Well its 750meg and its only 3 Min's worth... f@$k!!! Report
February 25, 200917 yr comment_322463 I have a problem, I don't have a pic of Budowski's blue Ae71. Does anyone have a single shot of his car? And also who drives the Blue ke15 and the red Ae82 hatchback? there ya go buddy Report
February 25, 200917 yr comment_322486 Cheers, I had that pic same picture but it was only 800x600 res so when i crop it it was very bad quality but that pic above^ it great. Wont be long guys. What is cam's screen name? Red ae82 hatch? Report
February 25, 200917 yr comment_322493 Hehe, bet a few pics of my temporary patch up jobs will be on there. So glad that car is gone now. Means I can get the Magna up to scratch (clutch and CV's have been done now, just got a few small oil leaks to fix) and then I'll be pumping cash into the Yellow 25 and getting that sorted :lolcry: Report
February 25, 200917 yr comment_322520 Cheers, I had that pic same picture but it was only 800x600 res so when i crop it it was very bad quality but that pic above^ it great. Wont be long guys. What is cam's screen name? Red ae82 hatch? MRMOPARMAN - Cam Report
February 26, 200917 yr comment_322760 MRMOPARMAN - Cam Ohhh Yeah..... I wondered if he was coming on the cruise.. Now i got it, cheers Tate! For some reason i thought Cam drove a KE30, thats what threw me off. Lol! Most likely i will upload the video tonight... it will be touching 100mb which is Youtube limit so might take some time to upload. 23kb/s upload so its gonna take some time :lolcry: Still have to finish editing it too. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now