Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks lee! :hmm:

This should be in what grinds my gears... This video is giving me the shits, Big time!! Ugrrr!

I have to get the data off the video camera using only image mixer 3. No other program will recognize my camera. When i convert it to Mpg, stupid Windows movie maker wont show the movie, all i see is a green screen and hear sound but no picture. When i published it, just a small part to see if its going to work. The pics work and so does the sound track but again only see a green screen when video is shown. And to make matters worse i wanted it in low quality and it said it will be 60mb once made. Well its 750meg and its only 3 Min's worth... f@$k!!!

Hehe, bet a few pics of my temporary patch up jobs will be on there.

So glad that car is gone now. Means I can get the Magna up to scratch (clutch and CV's have been done now, just got a few small oil leaks to fix) and then I'll be pumping cash into the Yellow 25 and getting that sorted :lolcry:

MRMOPARMAN - Cam

Ohhh Yeah..... I wondered if he was coming on the cruise.. Now i got it, cheers Tate! For some reason i thought Cam drove a KE30, thats what threw me off. Lol!

Most likely i will upload the video tonight... it will be touching 100mb which is Youtube limit so might take some time to upload. 23kb/s upload so its gonna take some time :lolcry: Still have to finish editing it too.