I Have Seen An R35

irokin

And theyre goddamn fken FAST! Insanely fast! On a fairly greasy QR sprint they were lapping in the 57s on STREET TYRES! Not the RE070 run flat option tyres, just Dunlop SP sport 3000s. The car competed at Superlap at oran park on Saturday and they got it back in time for the All Nissan day at QR yesterday.

Watching this thing chase down a serious R34 GTR running 500hp was massively impressive! Very stable, flat, calm and in total control. And the shifts are lightning fast!

Pic of the car at superlap

DSC_7114.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah I'm a pretty big fan of the new GTR i think...

at first i didnt like the look of it...but the front is just mean as....back I'm still getting used to...

then theres all the electronics jazz thats involved, i still don't like the flappy padle idea...

but after watching the best motoring video where they take it for a thrash around the nurburg ring....holy tolito...what a ridiculously awesome car.

i can't wait for top gear to test it out....

isnt toyota bringing out some fancy new lexus car? LF-A something? supposed to be the new supra?

I sat in one and started it... in Japan...

Who wants to touch me

Me please 8|

R35 is now the fastest production car to lap the 'ring, see ae86dc for details. Faster than the new konnnneennnnesssigggg!!! :)

Your kidding, right? Damn thats awesome :yak:

i sat in the first one to hit australia at the start of the year so suck me :)

they kept it up on hydrolic stands so noone could steal it

it was so sexy...white with all the carbon fibre shit all over it and now its bright pink and covered in donut king stickers... :yak: