Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread

Featured Replies

Being able to properly use a 9" AG should be an initiation right into manhood.

 

Before use, you were a boy. After, you are a man.

 

I fit chainsaws into the same catagory. Real ones, not the half arsed efforts you get at Bunnings.

 

Bugger about the face, but he should have thought about the cut a bit more......

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Views 196.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was using a 5" grinder yesterday and today at work. I had to use it above my head for most of it. I was given 2x 4 foot ladders and a 4 meter plank.

I had to cut a 1 inch deep grove in the bricks to accommodate steel flashing. I had to do it on 25 units. Very dusty and a heck load of noise.

Its sad to hear about that guy with his face cut up. Just lucky it didnt happen to me.

Oh damn, sucks to be his face, poor guy's never gonna be able to look in the mirror again without crying!

 

My mum's boyfriend mashed his finger with an angle grinder once. I was the only one home except him so I had to bathe it and stuff and go to the hospital with him. You could see the bona and everything, I thought they'd have to cut it off. Unfortunately I couldn't drive then so he had to, scary as, his face was slowly growing paler and he could hardly move his hand.

 

He kept his finger but he cut of some nerves or something so he can't really move it.

  • Author

My sister is starting a business and today we went to sus out her only competition in Brisbane. This lady has a really nice shop and my sister got all down cause she obviously has good suppliers while my sister can't find many.

 

So while in the Valley we decided to go for a bit of a walk and look at some shops. We went into this one furniture shop and I saw this lounge suite, it looked alright, but the price tag didn't...

 

$20,000.00

 

I'd say they would have had around a million dollars worth of furniture in that store. Dam Italian furniture.

Cutting up a car with a 9" AG is one of the most satisfying things you can ever do. ;)

 

I fully support this statement, nothing quite like looking at a pile of chewed up scrap metal and knowing that once upon a time it was a car, and the nail in that cars coffin was your own good self with the overpowered-screaming-banshee-of-circular-metal-death-tool....... :y:

 

I <3 my grinder :)

woot woot and so the fun begins .... I'm looking for a 99 toyota chaser jzx100 for our next car .... I'm excited and finally its a RWD!

i was blow drying my hair this morning and accidently stuck my finger into the metal cover where the element is at the end. . . .

now that sure is s.m.r.t.

woot woot and so the fun begins .... I'm looking for a 99 toyota chaser jzx100 for our next car .... I'm excited and finally its a RWD!

 

You will not regret your purchase... :y:

 

I took mine on a 300k cruise through the hills this morning...

My sister is starting a business and today we went to sus out her only competition in Brisbane. This lady has a really nice shop and my sister got all down cause she obviously has good suppliers while my sister can't find many.

 

So while in the Valley we decided to go for a bit of a walk and look at some shops. We went into this one furniture shop and I saw this lounge suite, it looked alright, but the price tag didn't...

 

$20,000.00

 

I'd say they would have had around a million dollars worth of furniture in that store. Dam Italian furniture.

You sure it didn't have a diamond overlay ??

Or titanium stitching or something ?

Wear the arse of your pants out before the couch lol

 

What type of business your sis getting in to ?

Being able to properly use a 9" AG should be an initiation right into manhood.

 

Before use, you were a boy. After, you are a man.

 

I fit chainsaws into the same catagory. Real ones, not the half arsed efforts you get at Bunnings.

 

Bugger about the face, but he should have thought about the cut a bit more......

 

 

CHAINSAWS. Oh yes. people should be fully trained on their proper oppration. i worked in a small engiens workshop/ mower etc shop. amount of equipment in general that have been mis treated becaus the opperator wasnt fully trained in its opperation.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.