• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

some people are just sick.

The shit (literally) you see in public bathrooms is so dam wrong

People Ive known who worked for the council, or currently work for maintenance at maccas, always say the women are the dirtiest.

some of the stuff that happens is absolutely herrendous.

At my local kfc there was 'shit' written on the wall.......with shit

I couldn't force my crew to clean it so i myself had to clean it off many times.

I just don't understand how someone can touch their own poo.

Oh and the female toilets are the worst.

OMG how dumb are some people. I just saw this on the news and all I can say is only in Logan :D

A man riding his bike last night saw a snake on the road and decided to pick it up and move it so it wouldn't get run over and die. It bit him 3 times, so he took his helmet off and killed the snake with it.

So much for saving it.

Nope bugger that.... If its around my home i'll bury it, if it doesn't get away - i have kids to protect and more so the youngest will think its just a big worm. And i think the vice verse thing of being in its home - i'll steer clear of it and leave it well alone. But if it comes near my family.

Sorry but its basic instinct - protect yourself/family and/or territory.

Update on hire car - using the lights before, pulled into our driveway, parked, turned motor(?) off, left lights on to see what would happen, nothing, opened door, ho ho ho the lights turned off. Interesting.

Down beside the slug shifter (auto) there's a button with "hold" on it - use for holding the car on the spot at, say, the lights. Leave it on and its like trying to drive with the handbrake on.

Still think its a puss box but

Yep,

OMG its a good feature but OMG just how dumb were they in hoping that the average slug driver would remember they've left the light switch on....

Its got a few things like that... good features let down cause of stupid thinking.. Take the "hold" button, good feature let down cause you have to reach down, way down to the handbrake, fiddle around, give up fiddling so you look down so that you can press the button again to release the brakes or what ever it is. Why not just a simple $1.50 micro switch on the throttle body ? Or at least having the button easy to get to. Good feature, stupid thinking.

Kinda wondering if i should have a look under the bonnet and see what the slug is really powered by

Oh yeah i miss the lancers fly-by-wire throttle control. The difference is noticeable, bit like running your hand along a silk sheet and then doing it over ,you pick the grit, sandpaper.

Yep,

OMG its a good feature but OMG just how dumb were they in hoping that the average slug driver would remember they've left the light switch on....

Its got a few things like that... good features let down cause of stupid thinking.. Take the "hold" button, good feature let down cause you have to reach down, way down to the handbrake, fiddle around, give up fiddling so you look down so that you can press the button again to release the brakes or what ever it is. Why not just a simple $1.50 micro switch on the throttle body ? Or at least having the button easy to get to. Good feature, stupid thinking.

Kinda wondering if i should have a look under the bonnet and see what the slug is really powered by

Oh yeah i miss the lancers fly-by-wire throttle control. The difference is noticeable, bit like running your hand along a silk sheet and then doing it over ,you pick the grit, sandpaper.

switch on the throttle body wouldnt work too well though, people get off the throttle while driving along too :D But I don't understand why you would want a button to do what your left (or right...) foot does anyway (hold the brake)

The traction control and power/economy buttons are next to the auto shifter in the commodores too, you just learn to get to them without looking

Things have gotten better with the korean built cars (I still wouldnt own one)

a side note for the koreans,

Daewoo own Bobcat as of about 6 months ago.

and if you ever see anything branded "doosan" (forklifts, excavators etc) then that is all daewoo too. All the crown forklifts are Doosan in disguise aswell.

They are doing alot better then 5-10 years ago in terms of quality though.

my OMG is that the traffic was sooo freaking bad yesterday. the 45minute trip home turned into a bloody 1.5hour epic!

Apparently there was an incident yesterday on this job site i'm on today.

Just like the day before with the jocks, yesterday someone shat on the floor in the toilets. Apparently the plumbers cleaned it up. I'm mates with one of the plumbers so when i run into him next i'll say...

"Heard you had a shit day yesterday."

lOl

Apparently there was an incident yesterday on this job site i'm on today.

Just like the day before with the jocks, yesterday someone shat on the floor in the toilets. Apparently the plumbers cleaned it up. I'm mates with one of the plumbers so when i run into him next i'll say...

"Heard you had a shit day yesterday."

lOl

You are truly a comic genius my friend