Smeetsy1's Ke20

smeetsy1

I washed the car today and i thought i would post up some recent pictures. My whitewalls are looking terrible at the moment but its ok because i am picking up some 14's tomorrow from basher_ke20. Will post pics when i get the new wheels on the car. If the car looks to high i may be throwing the cut springs back in and flipping a rear leaf - i don't know how to flip leaves, are they hard? is it something i need a professional to do? cost? - I would like the car to sit a little lower, would make it look a bit more mean.... if possible, it is a ke20 after all :yes:

post-4245-1224464462_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick put some pics up your 20 dammit!

yeh this is one of the best ke20's in sa fur sure, I remember when Daniel had it, used to see it around a fair bit as he lived 1 minute from mine. Thinking back I probably should've offered Dan cash for it before Haydo got it but meh probably should've bought pmp020 off scott too, but I was only 16 or 17 back then lol

Do a search = flipping leafs, by benzo, in KE corolla mechanical section and you will find alot of info Will, theres a big ass post by ke rollin 20 which is really helpful. :yes:

Cheers, Ben.

Edited by benzo

Got rims today - thanks Chris!

Will post photos tomorrow, might have enough time to get them on and take some shots. Next i need to arrange suspension. Lower front springs and reset rear leaves.

My front right globe has gone bye-byes, well if i hit it hard enough it stays on but not all the time, if i use high beam they work. I think my wiring is dodgy. I have had numerous electrical problems from indicators not working to high beams then low beams, smoking steering wheel where my indicator mechanism is - YEAH I KNOW :laff: ! and now this... Auto electrician anyone??

thankyou for the comments.