More Powa!

Rich_Rolla

Yeah. I've bought this car as my work car (I am spending a bit of money on looks and comfort things). But I'm used to driving a 4 litre Falcon which has a bit more kick in it. I guess I just gotta get used to it.

I was just hoping there was something small I could do to get a little bit more power.

I know how u feel about power loss, i used to drive a V8 VH SLE commodore up untill a few months ago, but you know what, i love my little ke30 heaps more...sure its slow of the line and everyone wants to overtake me, even when i am doing the speed limit :yes: , but its soooo cheap to run . just think of the savings mate and love your rolla for what it is....just my opinion.

Members dont see this ad
You got some details for me?

Like cost, what I need, what it will do to fuel economy etc.

Cheers, Tim.

Ill send you the program of steps Ive devised for turbo charging the 87 rolla with a full spreadsheet of costs involved, where to buy the parts, and a bib to stop food falling on your shirt.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Ill send you the program of steps Ive devised for turbo charging the 87 rolla with a full spreadsheet of costs involved, where to buy the parts, and a bib to stop food falling on your shirt.

Yeah. I was just asking for a rough estimate.

Cheers for being an ass though, appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

duuudee if your gettin an XR6 screw throwing cash at the 4ac. save your cash for mods for that. id take the bus for a year if i knew i was guna get an XR6......specially if its turbs.

if your considering a 4age conversion......sell yours and just buy a twinky rolla.......1000times easier. altho in adelaide you might wait a bit to find 1, Vic and NSW have plenty....

and by doing that...you get power steering, A/C, a big pimping twin cam steering wheel and a twin cam sticker!

Edited by mitch4397

Mitch has a point...if u lod yours off for 1500 or so (not sure on market value or condition), the money (say for any real benefit 1k to get the ball rolling) you'd spend to get it up to a point where you'd be happy, would be much better spent on a Twinky for about the same price...and how could you put a price on reliability - especially when you're saving for an XR6...

2c