Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vic Wreckers

Featured Replies

Centre Road today, and it was pretty grim.

 

The two hard tops are still there.

 

The Red Ke30 that seems to fly under the scrap radar

 

Average k sev sedan flat front, 4 speed.

 

Nothing else in RWD corolla.

 

I did crack a fat over a '66 crown. Body was a little rough and someone had badged it. overrated black interior, column shift manual, original M motor. I managed to score one of its hubcaps. 6 bucks well spent me thinks. Just hope for the other 3 :no2:

  • Replies 425
  • Views 252.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kilsyth Pick a Part yellow slant front 4 k /5 speed

 

2 weeks ago I saw it

 

No head

No gearbox

No front bar grill

Interior was average and some body rust

216,000 ks on the clock

 

haha i pulled the coil out of that baby. i feel sad seeing wrecked rollas. i feel good about seeing my wrecked matte black vs. f@$k i hated that car haha.

Centre Road today, and it was pretty grim.

 

The two hard tops are still there.

 

The Red Ke30 that seems to fly under the scrap radar

 

Average k sev sedan flat front, 4 speed.

 

Nothing else in RWD corolla.

 

I did crack a fat over a '66 crown. Body was a little rough and someone had badged it. overrated black interior, column shift manual, original M motor. I managed to score one of its hubcaps. 6 bucks well spent me thinks. Just hope for the other 3 :no2:

 

Was at centre rd today and didnt see the 66 crown or the ksev sedan.. they must move their stuff quick! was a couple of ra40's and a late model MA70 with good panels and interior etc. (running gear gone)

  • 4 weeks later...

there was a crown there on wednesday....which i imagine is the same one bamboo mentioned.

 

 

if anyone is heading to centre road, can they acquire me a fuel filler cap from one of the hardtops?! can pay in beer or cash.

it appears someone has flogged the cap from my partners hardtop....didn't even notice until tonite :( it been gone for about two weeks i reckon.

 

cheers

dF

I can go have a look for you if you like Tate.. its 30 seconds from work.

that'd be excellent adam.

 

look out for my 'creative remodelling' on the front of the green hardtop!

  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone know anything about the White 1970 Corolla sedan at pickapart Campbellfield?

I had the same curiousity a while back about the 1970 corolla, unfortunatley its a Corona RT something with the 12R engine. Pick a part typo.

Centre road wreckers has a white ae82 twincam down there,

mostly complete but already missing a few things;

drivers door- me

dash surround- me

gear shift cables,

steering wheel and gear knob

some engine parts are gone and some on the ground.

 

still plenty of parts for any who's lookin

The MS Crown is a beauty! Such a shame it ended up there, probably because of one door. So well built.

 

A new KE55s (auto!) in very clean condition. A 3SGE in one of the front wheel drive Celica's I think, had a set of extractors on it.

 

Had a rollaclub quorum of two with Hendo!

Anyone know if there is an MS65 crown at centre rd?

 

I know I should go look since its just down the road and I promised Tate a fuel filler cap... but i haven't got there yet... and this is to answer a question I got from the car club website...

Anyone know if there is an MS65 crown at centre rd?

 

I know I should go look since its just down the road and I promised Tate a fuel filler cap... but i haven't got there yet... and this is to answer a question I got from the car club website...

 

d/w about the filler cap. dave supplied me with one, even has a key to lock it :)

Just a thought, maybe the opening post should list wreckers in Melbourne that stock Rolla's, particularly early Rolla's

Theres a flat front cream/yellow ke70 at campbellfield pick a part. dash and seats are missing, engine still there.

Theres a flat front cream/yellow ke70 at campbellfield pick a part. dash and seats are missing, engine still there.

Going by time of the post you put up, I'm assuming you didnt to pickies today. I went yesterday afternoon and there no ke70s in there. The beige/cream you're referring to was preety buggered too.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.