Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box

irokin

Members dont see this ad

Like I said when I added the disable mobile site button, the main site isn't designed to be handled by mobiles (hence the mobile site).

For some reason or another i just didn't even realize that after i clicked on the disable button, thinking "i'm browsing the forum on the phone so the re-enable button should be there." Stoopid me :)

Still looking for more people to help out with the wiki and/or introduction.

Might do a Trev and hit you up on the idea

This new i-phone thing sounds beautiful!! Maybe now I can be in the club more often, check out the classified section, hell yeah!! I just hope I'm not too i-phone stupid to navigate the club thru it. Maybe I'll stop watching naked women in my phone?! NOT!!!! Ok , maybe the girls can share?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a small suggestion, could you be able to change the signature image size to something like 750 by 100, cause mybannermaker's good size is 720x90. This is on the basis that I changed my original signature banner and went to save it and it not only got rid of my old one but also didn't accept my new one.

Otherwise I have done one in PhotoShop but don't know how to put it in as you need a URL, if you catch my drift.

Cheers

Got a small suggestion, could you be able to change the signature image size to something like 750 by 100, cause mybannermaker's good size is 720x90. This is on the basis that I changed my original signature banner and went to save it and it not only got rid of my old one but also didn't accept my new one.

Otherwise I have done one in PhotoShop but don't know how to put it in as you need a URL, if you catch my drift.

Cheers

I save the image from banner maker, resize it and host it at photobucket.

• 2 months later...

Here's an interesting one maybe. While on the mobile the main forum page it only comes up with the date & time of the last post, the subforums are even worse with only the number of topics. Any way of being about to change it to what the last topic was ?

Alright guys I might try and tackle a few of these now that I'm not working 6 days a week. Mostly the mobile site stuff. If you feel like your suggestion isn't being done, don't fret. I'll often go back through this thread looking for ideas or making a list of things to do.

Towe the big problem is space. Phone screens tend to have resolutions of 50-70% less than common desktop monitors. Couple that with screen sizes ~80% smaller and you run out of space if you're trying to maintain good readability. I'll have a play around with it and see what I can do.

High on the list is bringing the mobile skin more into line with the full skin with regard to the for sale areas and the filters.

• 3 months later...

Not sure if this has been mentioned before. But back when I had a Gemini on the ozgemini forum they had a noobs question area and it stopped people being all cranky cause if they didn't want to see stupid questions they just didn't go on that page? Just an idea

Cheers Tom

• 3 weeks later...

OR we just help the noobs, even if its rehashing the same old question.

You and I were both noobs once, you've gotta cut them some slack if they have no experience with the topic at hand.

Redirecting them to links isnt helpful either.

Edited by Raven
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...