December 24, 200817 yr comment_301235 Meh, mine was worse. Yours would be repairable. Take it to a panel beater and they'll put it on a car puller. Replace the guard, apron, bumper and grill. The bonnet should still be right. Since you said not to ask I now want to know, please fill us in on how it happened?? Report
December 24, 200817 yr comment_301240 Went round and saw this yesterday. Looks repairable from the outside. will just have to wait till they start taking panels off to see if theres any more serious damage (subframe etc). If you need any help Doug, just ask. Report
December 25, 200817 yr comment_301258 I'll let Doug tell you the full story, but for now i can say it wasnt thru hooning/drifting Report
December 25, 200817 yr comment_301263 Damn that sucks but it should be alright, get you head under it n check the rail on the drivers side.. You havent crashed a car till you've snapped a telegraph pole in half so chin up. Report
December 25, 200817 yr comment_301273 With our Stobie (telegraph) poles? I don't THINK SO. 2 steel rails (probably I beam) with concrete in between, they don't snap, they just bend. Edited December 25, 200817 yr by SLO-030 Report
December 25, 200817 yr comment_301465 Hope your chassis isn't warped under all that, bad luck though. With our stobies you would need to be going pretty fast in a pretty heavy thing to be able to knock one down. Otherwise just chip a bit of concrete at the worst. Report
December 27, 200817 yr comment_301894 Just looking over the pics of the damage and I'm going to guess that the other car was a 4wd or a KE70 due to the fact that the bumper was pushed in so far and still didn't touch the bonnet. Report
December 27, 200817 yr comment_302088 Just looking over the pics of the damage and I'm going to guess that the other car was a 4wd or a KE70 due to the fact that the bumper was pushed in so far and still didn't touch the bonnet. maybe the bonnet was up at the time, i saw a car drive into a hoist with similar damage the mechanic was under the dash at the time.. ;) Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_302120 Damn that sucks but it should be alright, get you head under it n check the rail on the drivers side.. You havent crashed a car till you've snapped a telegraph pole in half so chin up. haha very true With our Stobie (telegraph) poles? I don't THINK SO. 2 steel rails (probably I beam) with concrete in between, they don't snap, they just bend. not all of them luckily for me..... I hit one of the pine one, THANK GOD! if it was one of the usually stobie poles i don't think i would of lived to tell the tale Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_302165 Adelaide Stobie > Ferrari 360 Unlucky Doug, hopefully she can be repaired. Edited December 28, 200817 yr by mitch4397 Report
December 28, 200817 yr comment_302177 That doesn't look much worse than the damage the drunken tool in Perth did to his trying to do a burnout at a set of lights... Edited December 28, 200817 yr by 67Rolla-Ken Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now