Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Brightens My Day

Featured Replies

I love the fact that someone pays me to drive around race tracks in new cars. It was 0 deg in Launceston yesterday, but I was going to Symmons Plains (which I'd never been to...). Cold? what cold?

 

Symmons yesterday, Mallala last week, Lakeside next week. Always something to look forward to... ;)

  • Replies 64
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

udata.jpg

 

This little chick brightens up my day, she is currently on palliative care from neurological problems but we are making the absolute most of the time we have!

Yeah, kids are awesome, shame on us that have our kids for years and forget to treasure them. All the best with her mate.

Oh oh oh, I have another...

 

At first I didn't like the fact that when I got my personalised plates it read JiP-01 instead of JiP-85. Now I see it as 01 in the collection. Pitty some rich fool in a Jag has 02.

WoW, 4!! ;)

 

 

Its Still an acheivement for me. I'm Proud that 3 are corolla's and all 4 are toyota's. In total ive HAD 6 cars. All in the space of 1.5 years.

udata.jpg

 

This little chick brightens up my day, she is currently on palliative care from neurological problems but we are making the absolute most of the time we have!

I don't know how to say it, but all the best. I know more or less know what your going through, my little boy had to spend about the first three weeks of his life in a mini crib and it still brings a tear to my eyes every time i remember it. And late last year he had to spend two nights in hospital due to gastro.

 

What brightened my day was seeing The Starlight Foundation come in to the hospital

 

Simply awesome

  • 2 months later...

Just thought I'd dig this up.

 

I just love it when it rains. Not to do stupid things on the road but the fact that Mr Parking inspector can't chalk my tires when it rains |blink|

The thought of my new rolla. T minus 1.5 days and counting

The thought of finishing up and walking out of my last uni exam next Monday afternoon...

What brightens my day ?

 

Finishing year 12 exams this thursday, freedom at last ! :bash:

Now I can start work on the Ke20 again.

Beating that F*&KING W*&KER in that F*&KING Commo in my little ke30, complete with death rattles...YEA that brightens my day.

ahh finsishing school, earning money for my car, knowing my car now does skids, and liking a girl who i hope likes me back...now to play the waiting game ahaha

 

great thread thanks for digging

Oh yeah last exam on the 20th... that will brighten my day.

 

What brightened my day today was applying for a credit card. :bash:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.