Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Brightens My Day

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nar its all realitve. If it was empty and filled up its 1/2 full. If it was full and 1/2 was tipped out is 1/2 empty :lol:

  • Replies 64
  • Views 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when my bf comes home from work and is absolutely off his chops hypo because he has had way too much coffee! He's so hilarious :bash:

better than him coming home half dead and falling asleep like he used to.

:eatlead:

I love my new street directory (which is now outdated) :eatlead: cause it shows a red circle for round'a'bouts, a red dot for a set of lights and a red dot with a white star in it is?

 

... A red light camera! It comes in handy as there is talk of the gov. turning the red light camera's into speed cameras.

What brightens my day is seeing my girlfriend playing games with my niece and nephew and the joy they all get from it.

 

I know i know, mushy and all but I'm so glad she feels a part of the family.

 

:dance:

^ Yeah, i gotta say girlfriend's brightens up my day too.

 

Finish a bad day at work and I come home and my gf gives me a kiss and a big warm

hug and says i missed you.. then cooks me a great meal and all my worries go away

because i'm home with the woman i love.

 

Sorry got a bit soft there,

Another one is going fishing with mates while drinking a few beers and having cought

no fish we go home and have a BBQ and still hae a great time.

Well to offset what Johno just said...

 

 

I love the smell of my farts. When I let one rip the aroma fills the room with my own blend of toxic gas. Smells good!!

To accomplish things on time and 110% efficiency.

 

 

Warm hugs of people you have feelings for are always nice.

Finish a bad day at work and I come home and my gf gives me a kiss and a big warm

hug and says i missed you.. then cooks me a great meal[\b]

 

As much as I love my g/f, it seems I almost always end up cooking (although she tends to have worse days than me).

 

That, and I'm the better cook

I love it when searching for a $30 cheque that I never cashed and finding $100 in Coles/Myer vouchers. That and a scratchie that was never cashed. Even moire money ;) (I have several of those, I just have to find them.)

udata.jpg

 

This little chick brightens up my day, she is currently on palliative care from neurological problems but we are making the absolute most of the time we have!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.