October 3, 200817 yr comment_278765 I'm in cya's there :hmm: i'll see if andy wants to come too with his stivo .. Report
October 3, 200817 yr comment_278829 WOW, everyone is just organising cruises since i did mine lol. Sounds good thou! Good luck with it all! I don't have the rolla as most off you know. I might tag along with someones else thou. We'll see! If not have fun everyone! Report
October 4, 200817 yr comment_279000 well ive always got room in my car is anyone needs it..and no i don't drive like a little old grandma..lol..so far ive blown a tire and a valve..I'm doing well...lol CH1KA xoxox Report
October 5, 200817 yr comment_279162 i may be able to go, either in mine or my mates 4age'd ke70, i'll see if he's interested. a chance of being able to take someone too if in my car Edited October 5, 200817 yr by import_love Report
October 5, 200817 yr Author comment_279246 i may be able to go, either in mine or my mates 4age'd ke70, i'll see if he's interested. a chance of being able to take someone too if in my car sweet, good to hear mate - keep us posted Report
October 5, 200817 yr comment_279289 going to try and come along guys and girls but i think I'm working, will try and get out of it Report
October 6, 200817 yr comment_279344 For those who don't know, i wont be in my corolla for this cruise because it is pretty much a rolling shell right now. I will be in my daily for this one so here is a pic of it just so you know what it looks like in case your wondering why a blue wagon is following you.. Report
October 6, 200817 yr comment_279576 woohoo! here i was thinking the cruise wasn't till next month, but lo and behold it's already october, which means its in a week and a half :) (not that i'm starting a count down or anything) Edited October 6, 200817 yr by soyboy Report
October 7, 200817 yr Author comment_279597 woohoo! here i was thinking the cruise wasn't till next month, but lo and behold it's already october, which means its in a week and a half :) (not that i'm starting a count down or anything) i take it that your brakes are almost sorted sonya? Report
October 7, 200817 yr comment_279790 I am going to have to pull out of this one sorry guys :cool: For those that got a chance to get a preview of half of the setup I'm doing on my old rolla at the gokarts(or allready know), iam still working on brackets from then i`ll be waiting on my mate with some alloy welding and pipe work with the last thing a tune then I'm done. For those who didnt go to the karts will have to wait untill its done or i get enough time to load up my photos and update my rides thread sorry. Yes I'm trying to keep everything under raps untill its done, just want to make sure it all works first. hope it ends up being a good day. stu. Edited October 7, 200817 yr by kickn5k Report
October 7, 200817 yr comment_279808 zzzzzzzzzzzzz sounds boring stu..., r u sure you don't want to come? just kidding, i can't wait to see the updates. get stuck into it and bring it along completed :y: :cool: see you on the next one... -dave Report
October 9, 200817 yr comment_280408 Count me in, I'll try get a few of the other E7 crew in on this too as i cbf and don't have time to organise another cruise at the moment. This run sounds sweet. Report
October 9, 200817 yr comment_280460 i'm going to be a no-show also, need to save the money for driving holiday to adelaide. i would say to enjoy yourself, but i know that'll happen regardless, it's a top cruising route :P nice choice Bowler. dF Report
October 10, 200817 yr comment_280535 ill be there, trying to get people with stalhz from 86dc to come along. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now