Www.rollaclub.com Stickers Now Avaliable !

Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, can I cut my own RollaClub stickers for my car only? Or do I have to buy them?

So can you please let me know at [email protected]

Thanks

maybe i could get them scanned when i get mine and make more in the same style

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=15451

Just left overs that I had, finally got them to Teddy. More coming as required.

Still awaiting payments from a few people, going to move post day to Friday so that people don't miss out on the run this week.

Check back tomorrow for Pm's and things.

Selling like hot cakes still :eatlead: !

Teed

Still awaiting payments from a few people, going to move post day to Friday so that people don't miss out on the run this week.

Check back tomorrow for Pm's and things.

Selling like hot cakes still :dance: !

Teed

still waiting on confirmation of amount etc

are more going to be made in less than 6 months or something silly like that?

Ok, Quick Update.

Purposely, i left the post date lapse a day to try and get as many people in at once for the postal day. See list below / next post for current status as of 10:30 Brisbane Time, Monday 11 Aug as to who i have received payment from & who i am still waiting on.

Due to a few behind the scenes family circumstances with rear-end deposits hitting the fan, i was unable to get to the post office last Friday. This week, i have to work past the time of which the post box is open to. Wednesday is a public holiday for us Queenslanders (due to the "ekka"). Wednesday night until Sunday, i will be in Cairns. So, here is what i will be trying desperately to do.

Either get a parental or sibling to make the post run for me Or, on the occasion that the post office is open on the public holiday, i will post all on Wednesday morning.

Stay watching for details. Sorry for any inconveniences, you will all get the stickers shortly :dance:

People i have received funds from, ready to post

KePingItReal

PhatKe20's

Daemon550

Ke70frommtpano

Johno

Corolla Nut

Waiting on response / conformation or payment from the following;

Benzo Ben

Rundell

TazRx

Mullet

SeptemberSqyall

Adam

08ftw

I have purposly left all of those of you out from this list who are still to get back to me due to insufficient quantity of stickers are requested. Sorry to all of those who have missed out, more are on the way shortly :dance:

Matt

Ok !

Firstly, thanks to all for being patience whilst i get it all sorted out. Has been ... 17? orders to sort through. Its been crazy. lol.

Items have been sent to the following ->

KePingItReal

PhatKe20's

Daemon550

Ke70frommtpano

Johno

Corolla Nut

TazRx

Adam

Lexxi

Will be posting this thursday

08FTW

Waiting on response / conformation or payment from the following - Will have to Thursday to either let me know whats happening or recieve funds etc, otherwise stickers will be back up for grabs for others. If you have already sent me a PM and i know whats happening with you, don't fret. I wont pass your sticker on :dance:

Benzo Ben

Rundell

Mullet

SeptemberSqyall

De Coop

Thunder Box

Mark 1414

I think thats everyone... *scratches head*

Well, if its not, I'm sure ill receive Pm's :blush:

Ted