Www.rollaclub.com Stickers Now Avaliable !

Teddy

www.Rollaclub.com Stickers are NOW available !

Size - 50cm Long x 5cm High

Colours & current stock are as follows

White (white) x 0

Yellow x 4

Orange x 2

Hot Pink x 0

Black x 0

Red x 2

Blue x 0

More is on the way, but this is what i will list for now. Updating it each time someone makes a purchase.

Get in quick before they all go, because over the last few weeks - ive been getting pm's DAILY on sticker requests, hahah.

Until our.. construction.. zone is completed, Payments will be made through Pay Pall to my account - Teddy#@#ke70#.#com (remove #'s)

1) Pm Me what you would like from our current stock

2) I will send you a confirmation PM saying we do have stickers in stock to meet your request. I will send you a total amount $

3) Once money is received, i do my post related tasks once a week on a THURSDAY afternoon. I am too busy to go to the post box daily.

4) If you would be as good as to send me a PM or leave a message in here that you got what you received / happy, it would be most appreciated !

5) A new thing thats been discussed by a few of us on the board - To show people here just how wide spread Rollaclub.com is these days, If you could get a photo of you and your Rollaclub sticker, representing the area from where you come from & upload it - I am hoping to get a few shots from all around the world. Example. We have people such as David in Norway, to Mikey in the USA, to Sebastian from San Jose - Uruguay! Its no longer just a small bunch from Brizzy. !

Costs for stickers - (Postage Included)

$5.50 per sticker in Australia

$6.50 per sticker world wide

Stickers will be sent in a well packaged envelope, ensuring that no un-necessary damage is occurred during transit.

If your nice, i may even chuck in something Australian for our over sea's friends :lol:

First in, First Serve !

Cheers

Teddy

----------

Ke Ping it real - 2 white

phat ke20 - 5 white

damo50 - 1 white

ke70 mtpano - 2 white 2 black

Stickers.JPG

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Within 20 minutes of posting this, 12 stickers have already been sold & paid for. I can't see the rest of these lasting much longer, considering the time i posted this add.. its not exactly our peek hour of the day hehe :lol:

Hey Teddy,

Can I please get like 10-15 in assorted colours for all Tassie guys?

I can then distorbute them throughout the state.

and would there be any issue in doing a direct bank deposit instead of paypal? I'm having some paypal issues at the moment.

Cheers,

Si.

I know a guy with a vinyl cutting machine, so Teddy, if you're interested in having 24"+ sized stickers, let me know if I can do anything.

I'm a 16 year old student at Darwin High School, and I'm buying a '86 Corolla, so I'd like to get into the motorsport scene, I'm from South Africa so I don't really know what's going on in Darwin.

Also, can I cut my own RollaClub stickers for my car only? Or do I have to buy them?

So can you please let me know at [email protected]

Thanks

post-6377-1217917574_thumb.jpg

Edited by crazywhiteboy

Ok, its taken me 2 hours to weed through the bazillion Pm's and emails.

Pm's sent to all who have sent them to me. Will Check all accounts tomorrow & start packing stickers for Thursday's post office trip.

11 stickers remain, lol. Its been insane. Even as i type this, i just received another Pm. Jesus they are arriving fast with no end.

Ted