Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Www.rollaclub.com Stickers Now Avaliable !

Featured Replies

www.Rollaclub.com Stickers are NOW available !

 

Size - 50cm Long x 5cm High

 

Colours & current stock are as follows

 

White (white) x 0

Yellow x 4

Orange x 2

Hot Pink x 0

Black x 0

Red x 2

Blue x 0

 

More is on the way, but this is what i will list for now. Updating it each time someone makes a purchase.

 

Get in quick before they all go, because over the last few weeks - ive been getting pm's DAILY on sticker requests, hahah.

 

Until our.. construction.. zone is completed, Payments will be made through Pay Pall to my account - Teddy#@#ke70#.#com (remove #'s)

 

1) Pm Me what you would like from our current stock

2) I will send you a confirmation PM saying we do have stickers in stock to meet your request. I will send you a total amount $

3) Once money is received, i do my post related tasks once a week on a THURSDAY afternoon. I am too busy to go to the post box daily.

4) If you would be as good as to send me a PM or leave a message in here that you got what you received / happy, it would be most appreciated !

 

5) A new thing thats been discussed by a few of us on the board - To show people here just how wide spread Rollaclub.com is these days, If you could get a photo of you and your Rollaclub sticker, representing the area from where you come from & upload it - I am hoping to get a few shots from all around the world. Example. We have people such as David in Norway, to Mikey in the USA, to Sebastian from San Jose - Uruguay! Its no longer just a small bunch from Brizzy. !

 

Costs for stickers - (Postage Included)

$5.50 per sticker in Australia

$6.50 per sticker world wide

 

Stickers will be sent in a well packaged envelope, ensuring that no un-necessary damage is occurred during transit.

If your nice, i may even chuck in something Australian for our over sea's friends :lol:

 

First in, First Serve !

 

Cheers

 

Teddy

 

----------

 

Ke Ping it real - 2 white

phat ke20 - 5 white

damo50 - 1 white

ke70 mtpano - 2 white 2 black

Stickers.JPG

  • Replies 82
  • Views 68.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

lol

 

If you have the African ivory hunter glass's, you might be ok :lol:

 

Fixxxed :P:

  • Author

Within 20 minutes of posting this, 12 stickers have already been sold & paid for. I can't see the rest of these lasting much longer, considering the time i posted this add.. its not exactly our peek hour of the day hehe :lol:

Hey Teddy,

 

Can I please get like 10-15 in assorted colours for all Tassie guys?

 

I can then distorbute them throughout the state.

 

and would there be any issue in doing a direct bank deposit instead of paypal? I'm having some paypal issues at the moment.

 

Cheers,

Si.

Teddy: Any chance of the little "RC" stickers being made up? Want 2 stickers for the cressida without going for the big www one.

I know a guy with a vinyl cutting machine, so Teddy, if you're interested in having 24"+ sized stickers, let me know if I can do anything.

I'm a 16 year old student at Darwin High School, and I'm buying a '86 Corolla, so I'd like to get into the motorsport scene, I'm from South Africa so I don't really know what's going on in Darwin.

 

Also, can I cut my own RollaClub stickers for my car only? Or do I have to buy them?

 

So can you please let me know at [email protected]

 

Thanks

post-6377-1217917574_thumb.jpg

Edited by crazywhiteboy

  • Author

Ok, its taken me 2 hours to weed through the bazillion Pm's and emails.

 

Pm's sent to all who have sent them to me. Will Check all accounts tomorrow & start packing stickers for Thursday's post office trip.

 

11 stickers remain, lol. Its been insane. Even as i type this, i just received another Pm. Jesus they are arriving fast with no end.

 

Ted

I have bought one kindly off Ted through bank deposite with some sweet talk

I'm just waiting to show it off to tassie now

dibs on two

 

one white

one orange

 

if these colours are not available let me know and I'll choose alternate colours from the stock remaining

dibs on two

 

one white

one orange

 

if these colours are not available let me know and I'll choose alternate colours from the stock remaining

 

ps. why did you not order more

ps. why did you not order more

i guess this is the stock that Teddy acquired when he took over the stickers.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.