Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Zoom Magazine Corolla Race Car Feature.

Featured Replies

Just got the new Zoom Magazine today and to my surprise there was a feature on these 4 Rolla's Made my day, cuz ive always wanted to race mine eventually. :eatlead: Check it out. Issue 129

post-3596-1218089442_thumb.jpg

post-3596-1218089728_thumb.jpg

Pretty cool cars hey, real neat.

These cars and their owners are on 'performance forums' in the race car sections.

 

I got a free issue with mine number 125, has a pretty cool ke3* coupe in it as well. score!

Cool looks like i'll have to pick up a copy. The guy is a user on here too, him, his nephew and some other people race them but i can't remember the names or anything.

Yes, they are on this forum. They had the photoshoot a month ago or something. They are pretty sweet Corollas.

Hi Guys

 

I'm Rob, the white 30 is mine, John is on here too he owns the 25 as well as Clint the owner of the 55.

 

Thanks for the kind words.

 

Rob

  • Author
Hi Guys

 

I'm Rob, the white 30 is mine, John is on here too he owns the 25 as well as Clint the owner of the 55.

 

Thanks for the kind words.

 

Rob

Hi Rob, love your 30 mate were do you guys race at ? and how hard is it to get involved in some amature racing ? ie, street registerd cars like mine.

As soon as I saw it had rollas in it I went and bought it.

:dance:

it's great they've actually got a decent feature on some decent corollas!

I gave up buying most of these sort of mags ages ago because they mainly just had nissans and hondas which I don't have alot of interest in.

I hope they keep it up :dance:

Hi Guys

 

I'm Rob, the white 30 is mine, John is on here too he owns the 25 as well as Clint the owner of the 55.

 

Thanks for the kind words.

 

Rob

 

thanks also, very happy with the article... more than I expected

 

Cheers

John

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.