Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Signature Sizes

Featured Replies

OK, there seems to be a growing problem with the size of some peoples signatures so I need to remind everybody of the 150 pixel limit. Mainly this has become apparent to me because of my eee pcs small screen with some peoples signatures wrapping and taking up more than an entire screen. I will give people a leway out to 200 pixels before I'll remove your signature and PM you the original contents so you can correct it.

 

Examples of correctly sized signatures:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showuser=103

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showuser=6

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showuser=885

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showuser=87

 

and so on...

 

 

Example of incorrectly sized signature:

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showuser=82 :dance: I'm dobbing!

 

This image is 200 pixels high. As long as your signature is under this size you'll be fine.

 

ImageUnavailable.gif

 

Alternatively post here and I'll tell you if your signature is too large.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mine okay? I think it's around 70kb which is bigger than most I've seen. Let me know and I'll change it if it doesn't pass.

 

 

Cheers

  • Author

Its OK for me but the 56k users might say otherwise (and there seems to still be quite a few of them around). 70kb @ 6kb/sec is gonna be about 12 seconds on top of a normal page load. Your call.

Eeek. Didn't realise it would take that long. If it means loading the rest of the page will take longer then I guess I should take it down, but if everything else loads fine and my sig just finishes loading later on, I'm find with that.

 

How's the page loading work? Would it load everything top to bottom or load the smallest files first? I can't seem to remember now that I think about it. :dance:

Hi Ben

Just checking if my sig is OK?

 

Cheers

Dougy :dance:

  • Author

Well I only named Teddy caws hes an admin. I'm not into naming and shaming users without any sort of warning.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.