Leigh's Ke55 - 5Kze Now Stock :(

leigh

Members dont see this ad
^^^^^^^ Just wondering, what sort of project? :(

Have a look at this......

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...0208&st=540

:)

Can it be hired by rollaclub members?

I want to make one for whenever I may get around to doing "Mud". Would need a little jacking up though. However, that would give me enough room to mount an old alternator off the diff (to be driven off the pinion flange of the diff) so the trailer can have its own self sustaning power supply!!!

Haha yeap its going to become a trailer! :( Have a few different designs floating around in my head, but will see what happens!

Thats a good idea on the diff Si! Never thought of doing that! Eventually it will be painted the same colour as my coupe and make it sit at about the same height aswell!

Si don't see why members couldn't hire it! :)

Hopefully my 5k has enough grunt to pull it along haha

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Car is going along well... Installed a new central locking kit Last week as i didn't like the setup of my old one! Also bought some parts to setup an incar boot release. So will hopefully install that over the weekend!

Waiting for my TAX return to come so I can look at getting some new bits!

Thinking Coilover sleeve kit for my ta22 struts plus new swaybars or maybe going for a 5kze...... :fuzz:

• 2 weeks later...
Car is going along well... Installed a new central locking kit Last week as i didn't like the setup of my old one! Also bought some parts to setup an incar boot release. So will hopefully install that over the weekend!

Waiting for my TAX return to come so I can look at getting some new bits!

Thinking Coilover sleeve kit for my ta22 struts plus new swaybars or maybe going for a 5kze...... :jamie:

7ke manifold purchased, Surge tank, efi pump and lifter pump purchased aswell!

Rising rate fuel pressure regulator on the way! Thanks Si

Hopefully getting a standard 4k cam off Ben this week aswell!

Just sorting out sensors for the ECU (Thanks to Nick for the Help)

Will hopefully start modifying the sc12 this week to mount the 7ke throttle body infront of the blower!

Wreckers this weekend to find a pully to mount to my motor aswell or will start match porting the 7ke manifold to the 4k head!

7ke manifold purchased, Surge tank, efi pump and lifter pump purchased aswell!

Rising rate fuel pressure regulator on the way! Thanks Si

Hopefully getting a standard 4k cam off Ben this week aswell!

Just sorting out sensors for the ECU (Thanks to Nick for the Help)

Will hopefully start modifying the sc12 this week to mount the 7ke throttle body infront of the blower!

Wreckers this weekend to find a pully to mount to my motor aswell or will start match porting the 7ke manifold to the 4k head!

This will be cool to see.

Me and my Dad are planning on going a Worked 5K with 7K EFI Manifold, or a Worked 7K-E for my Ke36. And when I get my License, it will be Intercooled with an SC12 Blower, because of the Laws in Victoria of not be allowed to drive Boosted Cars on L's and P's.

Good Luck :)

Josh :)

Only way to match port the manifold and head will be to round out the manifold ports and then port the 4k head to the size of a 3kbp.

post-1315-1283303341_thumb.jpg

Gasket is a permaseal EM30, which has 3kbp sized ports. :blinks:

Ill do it that way then! Get abit more flow!

Where did u get that Gasket from Si! I like the look of it! :jamie:

Burson. Should be able to get for around $10 depending on how much they like you! :blush:

And while you're on Wellington street stop in at nuts and bolts and get yourself some sanding flapper wheels in a couple of different grits. You'll need the 3mm shaft ones if you're going to use a dremel. If you don't have a dremel then I'm about to buy a die grinder for my compressor so you could come around and use that. :hmm:

• 2 months later...

Hey mate did you end up getting the wagon rear half to build your trailer?

Was just having a look on club-K and found this project a guy is working on. He bought a 36 that had a bent front corner and cut the front half off it.

Front half (of the rear half of car) will have the stock seats in it still as a couch, and the lift the hatch and there will be a BBQ in the back.

Couple of pics.....

DSCF0975.jpg

DSCF0982.jpg

DSCF0979.jpg

DSCF0993.jpg

I like this.....

DSCF0990.jpg

the magic of a roll of masking tape and a blow torch lol