I Just Made A Mess In My Pants!!!!!

Taz_Rx

Members dont see this ad

Kinda stupid doing that while the only protection between an out of control car and the spectators is a plastic roadwork barrier. I'd be watching from afar after reading an article in the paper about something similar in America and an Australian race driver.

Yeah, lets hope the barriers were full of water, normally the council can't be bothered.

Kinda stupid doing that while the only protection between an out of control car and the spectators is a plastic roadwork barrier. I'd be watching from afar after reading an article in the paper about something similar in America and an Australian race driver.

Haha funny you should mention that. Last years small car sunday in sa, they had a drift demonstration in the same size area and everyone was hard up against those barriers with no water in em. A silvia side swiped 6 barriers in a row, i think it scared the hell out of the mum with a new born and 2 other small kids who was watching with her partner.

Haha funny you should mention that. Last years small car sunday in sa, they had a drift demonstration in the same size area and everyone was hard up against those barriers with no water in em. A silvia side swiped 6 barriers in a row, i think it scared the hell out of the mum with a new born and 2 other small kids who was watching with her partner.

where was this said drift display held @ small car sunday, cause it wasn't on friday night, or on during the sunday (i was there with tuned4street on those days) :) and saturday they had the dyno event which i didnt attend.

Does NZ have anything on their plates? Its Not in australia by the looks of it

depends on what plates you order from there transport department, but one would assume they are purely for show.

Does NZ have anything on their plates? Its Not in australia by the looks of it

We don't have anything on our plates because we don't have states lol. Just the registration number. You can buy plates with the NZ flag on it, but they're gay and you only see them on clk mercs drivin by rich poncy bastards.

And I'd say that it's not road legal, although you could probably get away with driving it on the road here without the 5-0 looking twice. :) Bunch of slackers they are.