Ke30 2Door...Almost Done

skd30

Also, the no spark problem was in the dizzy, some part that sends the pulse wasnt working anymore (they bloke did tell me ehat it was called but i forgot).

Does anyone have an electric dizzy?...ill have a look through the for sale threads later

I'm running a points dizzy atm but without a resistor so its getting full 12volts so the point will probs only last half as long.

And it was both flash relays that were busted as expected.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

any further progess mate

yeah there is actually, I'm back to full time work over my uni holidays so don't get on here to much tiem to post.

Its one the road

went through bluey first go and has been going pretty well.

Ill post some pics in the next few days of it, got some half decent complete pics to show

Also, the no spark problem was in the dizzy, some part that sends the pulse wasnt working anymore (they bloke did tell me ehat it was called but i forgot).

Does anyone have an electric dizzy?...ill have a look through the for sale threads later

I'm running a points dizzy atm but without a resistor so its getting full 12volts so the point will probs only last half as long.

And it was both flash relays that were busted as expected.

here's a guide if you like

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/46089-how-to-install-an-electronic-distributor/

• 2 weeks later...

So here it is in all its glory

done006.jpg

done003.jpg

done004.jpg

Just after some lower springs for the front now, need to be about 1 and a half to 2 inches lower to match the back and might look into window tinting, i think they look nicer with darker windows, plus the practical applications of tint are good (keep sun out...not look like the mafia that is). working full time so havent found mush time to make my new door cards yet either but will get on to them one day. Also tempted to get a 5K if anyone is selling one nearby that isnt to flogged out.

So here it is in all its glory

done006.jpg

done003.jpg

done004.jpg

Just after some lower springs for the front now, need to be about 1 and a half to 2 inches lower to match the back and might look into window tinting, i think they look nicer with darker windows, plus the practical applications of tint are good (keep sun out...not look like the mafia that is). working full time so havent found mush time to make my new door cards yet either but will get on to them one day. Also tempted to get a 5K if anyone is selling one nearby that isnt to flogged out.

yep loving this car now well done aye you have really done a great job from what the pictures say anyway

Cheers fellas,

Dude that is looking overrated! Loving the red, looks awesome!

How do you find the ride of it being low... Mine drives like arse hahaha, still love it though

Haha yeah its pretty bumpy and grip on dirt is non existent, the slightest bump on dirt and its side ways...although i found it really easy to control. IT sticks pretty good on tar and corners pretty well, not to much body roll at all.

It has Noltec camber/caster tops and stiffer springs in the front and brand new monroe (commy wagon ones)shocks and 2 extra flipped leafs in the back.