Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Soulsearcher's Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

Featured Replies

Pity you're having issues as I had the camera last weekend, which was when we were going to do the photoshoot.

 

Hi Lesley,

 

I had a very similiar drama with my car cutting out randomly a few weeks back and i plugged the scan tool in to find the coolant temp sensor was faulty. It was a real bitch to diagnose too as it was an intermitent problem! Let me know how you go with yours, if you need any help with it, i'd be happy to have a look.

  • Replies 214
  • Views 159.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Pity you're having issues as I had the camera last weekend, which was when we were going to do the photoshoot.

 

oh crap, did i stand you up?? I'm so sorry :P

  • Author

photography by RAVEN :) October is SoulSearcher month:)

When you're ready one weekend, let me know.

 

oh we have got to have some twin photos :-)

  • Author
When you're ready one weekend, let me know.

 

got it :) I'm so sorry I didn't let you know I couldn't make it to the last one, I promise I'll be more organised for the next one :(

  • 1 month later...

tehe photo explains all :)

post-7007-1258269264_thumb.jpg

tehe photo explains all :)

 

That Lesley can't park evenly?.....

 

 

 

..... :no2: .....

 

 

 

 

 

.....Traitor

  • Author

there was a fiscal reason I was at subaru..... hows this... the exhaust gasket for Karllos's car from toyota is a three week delay and i think $185 bucks from Toyota. At subaru (it's the gasket of a B4) they got it in overnight and it's only cost $15 (fifteen dollars)

 

I'm sick to death of the extreme prices of parts from Toyota so I think a $170 saving is reason enough to go to Subaru.

 

Oh, and I had to park way over to the right because there was a parked car behind the park on the left, and to get out in an itty bitty space would have been difficult otherwise.

there was a fiscal reason I was at subaru..... hows this... the exhaust gasket for Karllos's car from toyota is a three week delay and i think $185 bucks from Toyota. At subaru (it's the gasket of a B4) they got it in overnight and it's only cost $15 (fifteen dollars)

 

I'm sick to death of the extreme prices of parts from Toyota so I think a $170 saving is reason enough to go to Subaru.

 

Oh, and I had to park way over to the right because there was a parked car behind the park on the left, and to get out in an itty bitty space would have been difficult otherwise.

 

 

Oh wow, kinda makes you stop and think before buying genuine stuff thru toyota.

Yeah subaru seem to have very reasonable genuine prices.

 

When I sold my old TD04-L kit the guy who bought it wanted new turbo gaskets. I told him where I got both off the net for $35 which I thought was reasonable for steel gaskets and he just said "oh, i'll just go to subaru if they're WRX gasket" I told him "they'll be bloody expensive for genuine ones from them". Got back to me a week later and said subi charged him $15 for both and I was very suprised. :blush:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.