Soulsearcher's Ae112r Sportivo Turbo

SoulSearcher

Pity you're having issues as I had the camera last weekend, which was when we were going to do the photoshoot.

Hi Lesley,

I had a very similiar drama with my car cutting out randomly a few weeks back and i plugged the scan tool in to find the coolant temp sensor was faulty. It was a real bitch to diagnose too as it was an intermitent problem! Let me know how you go with yours, if you need any help with it, i'd be happy to have a look.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

there was a fiscal reason I was at subaru..... hows this... the exhaust gasket for Karllos's car from toyota is a three week delay and i think $185 bucks from Toyota. At subaru (it's the gasket of a B4) they got it in overnight and it's only cost $15 (fifteen dollars)

I'm sick to death of the extreme prices of parts from Toyota so I think a $170 saving is reason enough to go to Subaru.

Oh, and I had to park way over to the right because there was a parked car behind the park on the left, and to get out in an itty bitty space would have been difficult otherwise.

there was a fiscal reason I was at subaru..... hows this... the exhaust gasket for Karllos's car from toyota is a three week delay and i think $185 bucks from Toyota. At subaru (it's the gasket of a B4) they got it in overnight and it's only cost $15 (fifteen dollars)

I'm sick to death of the extreme prices of parts from Toyota so I think a $170 saving is reason enough to go to Subaru.

Oh, and I had to park way over to the right because there was a parked car behind the park on the left, and to get out in an itty bitty space would have been difficult otherwise.

Oh wow, kinda makes you stop and think before buying genuine stuff thru toyota.

Yeah subaru seem to have very reasonable genuine prices.

When I sold my old TD04-L kit the guy who bought it wanted new turbo gaskets. I told him where I got both off the net for $35 which I thought was reasonable for steel gaskets and he just said "oh, i'll just go to subaru if they're WRX gasket" I told him "they'll be bloody expensive for genuine ones from them". Got back to me a week later and said subi charged him $15 for both and I was very suprised. :blush: