Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wrecks

Featured Replies

while it doesnt have the obligatory chromies or fully sick lowering usually associated with forester GT I'm still hoping it is infact a forester GT, as it would be one less cock on the road :y:

 

Forester GT has mags, those are the stock steelies, thus probably ruling out GT. That, and the lack of top-mount + bonnet scoop.

 

And the Festiva could have got that high maybe if it was wheelspinning.....hit black ice or something, speared straight off the road? Possibly front wheels air-born when impact occured, allowing such high wheel speeds (but not necessarily car speed)

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

  • Replies 35
  • Views 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^ Agreed

 

No way in hell a festy can crack 180. I know, I've tried. ( And before the flames start, I have an infrequently used airstrip I am graciously permitted to play silly buggers on, not public roads... )

And if it impacted with anything at that speed, it would have completely disintegrated, not deformed. I reckon the needle was jolted by the impact and stayed there.

  • Author

Well I got my red, 3 door, 1.3 Festiva up to 165 and this one was a 5 door, 1.5. So I assume an extra 15km/h isn't that impossible.

  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone guess what this one was, couple of hints, it's a toyota, it's the right way up, and yes there's 2 baby seats in the back

post-4088-1223413303_thumb.jpg

Any more pic's rod?

No i thought i would make it hard. i really didn,t like being near it. so have a guess

Before i left work we had the VT Commodore that came flying off Hornibrook Bridge a couple of months ago.....

My workmates didn't want to go near it... some people freakout easily :y:

Pretty bad mess and also had baby seat in the back.....

Thank god they didn't take the baby out with them......... :cool:

hint 5 door wagon all tyres looked like they had 2000 ks on them. not a hilux and thats the front of the car

  • Author

Corolla wagon. Cause thats the only wagon released in oz in ages.

 

*Edit* Not Tabbie's new car? !

Edited by JiP_01

Well I got my red, 3 door, 1.3 Festiva up to 165 and this one was a 5 door, 1.5. So I assume an extra 15km/h isn't that impossible.

 

only 15kmh, but you'll need about 20% more horsepower to do it! Mind you the 5 door might be more aerodynamic!

  • Author

Nope, they are the same. The 5 more may be heavier as it has more doors with sliding windows, intrusion bars and a tacho. So that could explain the engine increase. I do think the speed is possible. I currently have access to a 5 door but won't be testing it sorry.

:cool:

I was thinking Kluger. I reckon they are more wagon then 4x4.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.