What The Fuck!?

Toy-Yoda

Ok, here's the scenario:

11:20pm, sitting at home, chilling out with a beer and a movie, hear a dull thump, then WEEEEWEEEEWEEEEWEEEEEWEEEE <----f@$king car alarm.

I'm out the door like a bolt of blue lightning, golf club in hand, ready for a sprint.........

I find this:

IMG016a.jpg

IMG021-2.jpg

I got Drive-by-bricked.

Some brainless f@$k tossed a brick at the 'Sev, which was parked in front of the hatch, making me think it was specifically targeted, there is shattered glass everywhere, some landed all the way up against the front window on the dash. This is a huge mess and if I catch the f@$ker responsible, blood will be shed.

Took the cops the best part of 2 hours to show up (because they were "busy"), when they get here they ask "so what's the problem?" I point at where the window was and say "that's a pretty big problem, really" they then decide it a wise idea to ask me what I want them to do about it, who did it, how much it would cost to fix it and what did I do to piss someone off........

Is there some sort of cut-off time during the day where cops brains stop functioning that I don't know about? If I knew any of that, I'd already have dealt with the person responsible.......

I'm just pissed off that this sort of shit has to happen to that car, only car in the street that anything ever happens to, makes me think I'm just not supposed to own it.......

Everyone keep ears open in case someone is stupid enough to brag about it to their mates for me yeah?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! /rant :cool:

Edited by Toy-Yoda

Members dont see this ad

It sucks but really, what do you expect the police to do about it?

They're flat out trying defect people and fine you for doing 10 kms over the limit, not to mention the drug dealers, murderers and rapists.

I had 2.5k worth of stereo gear stolen, the didn't even come out. My mate had his car covered in newspaper and set on fire, then sat up all night waiting for them to show up and take a report.

The really give no fark for personal property damage/theft these days.

The question you should be asking youself is who do you know that may be unhappy with you and is capable of doing low shit like this to your car? If it's happened more than once it's unlikely it's random.

I expect (as most tax paying citizens would) that the cops do their f@$king job and investigate the multiple reports I've made over the last few months.

This is definitely not random, this car is very obviously being targeted, I'd love to know who's responsible and why they have such a vendetta against that car.

I say "that car" because anyone who actually knew me would go for the 4X4 which isn't cheap, but no, they aim to AVOID the hatch, and the 4X4, and go for the KE70 instead, very tempted to set up a night vision camera system out the front, but that is seriously taking things too far to feel safe having my car parked out the front of my house.........

seems like its someone who might have had a run in on the road with your car.

That would explain the targetting, they have had a problem with you driving that car, not the others, so only attack that car?

Just a possibility.

If it was me, id have it off the street to begin with, too many scumbags around these days.

No neighbors saw anything, and the only one who heard it thought it was just another car alarm and ignored it.......

From past history, if I park this thing on the street again (just replaced window today) tonight, it'll get smashed again (or worse) by sunday night......

Uh, no cops live on this street at all........

If it's me that's pissed someone off, I'd love to know who it is and how I managed to piss them off this much........

Unfortunately, I have very little off street parking space to play with, but I'm keeping Tofu in the backyard for the moment, and the landlady is ok with it considering the circumstances, so for the moment it's cool, but the dents in the boot are a bit annoying....... Oh, the chrome strip on the bottom of the window was damaged beyond repair, so now I have to find another one........ :P I like my chrome bits.......

know where you can borrow a gun?

hear the alarm go off, rattling a shot in the air will make them move fairly quick ay.

just find some random ke70 and steal the chrome strips. very few people woukld actually have alarms like you..

joking.

you can buy that chrome stripping new. my ke just has black rubber all the way arround, no chrome.

I don't actually have a front yard, but I'll be able to get a gun as soon as my application for a gun licence goes through for the purpose of targeting and "pest control"

But even if I had a gun in my lap at the time something like this happened, they'd be gone before I got out the front door, like last time.......

New window fitted BTW........