March 14, 200521 yr comment_34916 yeah, too bad you guys don't have snow at winter :P but we in norway do, so I just had to poste some pictures I took about 1 hour ago.. I think I have to lower the car alittle more at front.. more pictures to come later -David Report
March 14, 200521 yr comment_34936 that looks like lots of fun, makes me want to come visit and get into the action.. Report
March 14, 200521 yr comment_34947 hmmm... Rollaclub needs to organize a big fake snow day on the Bajic's property :P Heheheh :thumbsup: JK ! Report
March 14, 200521 yr comment_34963 how many bags of beanbag balls from kmart would that take :P they're only like $11.49 each Report
March 15, 200521 yr comment_35011 hehehe....we should hire a snow machine for the day and chuck it on the back part of their property...... Drift Ahoy! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now