Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub Calender

Featured Replies

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=24431

 

Ok fellow Victorians, I have left this until as late as possible to get a fair vote. There was a tie between Portsea cruise and healsville cruise.

I have chosen Portsea cruise picture, 1. Because it shows a much larger display of cars and a larger amount of our regular members. And 2. Because the image was of better quality, this will be blown up fairly large. I tried to get a clearer image of us on the healville cruise but was unsuccessful.

 

Here's what it will look like

 

post-5444-1227616469_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johno

  • Replies 48
  • Views 90.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm up for a Calendar. As for having my car in a group photo.....not going to happen.

Great photo opportunity this Sunday at the cruise guys!!

Hey, why's that??

 

The car is a bare rolling shell with absolutely no interior in it. Its currently sitting at the fabricators and i estimate will be there for about another month becuase they are a bunch of lazy bastards!!

  • Author
The car is a bare rolling shell with absolutely no interior in it. Its currently sitting at the fabricators and i estimate will be there for about another month becuase they are a bunch of lazy bastards!!

Same here, bare shell and no interior. There's no way my car is going anywhere soon.. He he

Unless you want my Wags in the callender I'm not much use either! Mind you, I have just retrimmed the old school beast so thats a bonus!

 

As per every year, this should turn out pretty good.

 

 

You can borrow mine :lolcry:

 

 

LB

Same here, bare shell and no interior. There's no way my car is going anywhere soon.. He he

Me too :lolcry:

 

Just dropped the interior off at the trimmers, will be done by Christmas! Cost ~$1000 :wink:

ive got a nice 86 that could slot in this calender. would be way kool to get it in it

  • Author

I know that if we have a group shot for the calender some people will miss out. What are your idea's?

Should we gather up all the cruise pics we had this year and somehow make a collage of pics? Or maybe we could get every Vic person to upload there best shot of their corolla.

 

I only joined rolla club late March this year so I can only think of 3 cruises this year.

 

1984Ke70 (Simon) Lilydale to Noogee Cruise (May)

Johno (Me) Dandenong to Portsea Cruise (August)

Bowler (Andrew) Diamond Creek to Lilydale (October)

 

Should we choose one of these group shots?

 

If some members can drive but don't want to go on a cruise maybe we could orginise a photo shot just for this calender on a sunday.

Maybe we could get 30+ cars, That would look awesome, show everyone what victora is all about, he he!

 

:)

 

Lilydale Cruise (May)

post-5444-1225265064_thumb.jpg

 

Porstea Cruise (Aug)

post-5444-1225265187_thumb.jpg

 

Diamond Creek Cruise (Oct)

post-5444-1225265295_thumb.jpg

post-5444-1225265480_thumb.jpg

Edited by Johno

Hey, just a reminder. Not sure if I've mentioned it. Members that can't make the shoot can have their car's photo added in under the main photo, or you can have smaller photos of the cars from the main shot. The shots could be of the interiors, rear ends, engine bays etc. But only a few. You can send me all your pics but I will only be able to choose a few. We wouldn't want it looking too cluttered.

 

thanks,

Jon.

JiP_01 [RL] - Brisbane.

so...are any date been thrown up as yet?

JiP needs all the images by Nov25th so he can get it all to the printers end of Nov/early Dec

So we only really have this weekend coming and next weekend. I'm easy.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.